Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: saranbailey  (Read 746 times)

alunonhisown

saranbailey
« on: 24 March 2010, 17:38:03 »

Is this a joke or has he/she really quit the forum?

I was looking forward to the pics.
Never mind, cannot stitch another member now, but to be honest, I should have taken someone with me who knew about cars. I have learned a very expensive lesson there.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: saranbailey
« Reply #1 on: 24 March 2010, 17:44:28 »

I can understand you being titst off Di, noty sure naming names is the best way to go though mate :(
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

alunonhisown

« Reply #2 on: 24 March 2010, 17:52:21 »

I can understand you being titst off Di, noty sure naming names is the best way to go though mate :(

We all know who is was Daz, I did not want other members to be shafted like I was.
Mind you, I usually like being shafted but on this occasion It was a painful experience. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

sexydaz

« Reply #3 on: 24 March 2010, 17:58:27 »

We all know who is was Daz, I did not want other members to be shafted like I was.
Mind you, It was like being shafted in the butt on this occasion It was an experience. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

biggriffin

• Omega Lord
  • huntingdon, Hoof'land
    • Vectra in a posh frock.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 24 March 2010, 18:01:04 »

keep reading whys and wots. about this person are they not of good charecter. :)
Hoof'land storeman.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 24 March 2010, 18:02:06 »

Mind you, I usually like being shafted but on this occasion It was a painful experience. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Errm sorry but this really annoys me, you are to blame, not the seller.

You did not have to buy that car, if you chose not to open the bonnet, and check it over, then sorry, that's your problem.
« Last Edit: 24 March 2010, 18:02:31 by tunnie »

alunonhisown

« Reply #6 on: 24 March 2010, 18:03:03 »

keep reading whys and wots. about this person are they not of good charecter. :)
I would not say they were of bad character, just a little frugal with the truth about what the done with the car I purchased is all.

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 24 March 2010, 18:07:02 »

What is or is not said, promised, etc. in relation to the sale of a car is between the two parties concerned.

With any item bought or sold between members, if you are unhappy with a transaction, your first recourse should be with the other party in the transaction, in order that they have the opportunity to resolve the issue.

If that fails to bear fruit and you are concerned about other forum members being disadvantaged, please contact a member of the Admin team, who will investigate whether a dispute should be raised.

Can we have no more mention of being shafted or stitched up on the public forum, please?

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

alunonhisown

« Reply #8 on: 24 March 2010, 18:10:56 »

Errm sorry but this really annoys me, you are to blame, not the seller.

You did not have to buy that car, if you chose not to open the bonnet, and check it over, then sorry, that's your problem.
If I had opened the bonnet Sir, I would not have a clue what to look for. I am sorry you feel like you do, and that is your opinion and I respect that.
End Of. :y :y :y :y

STMO999

« Reply #9 on: 24 March 2010, 18:17:21 »

What is or is not said, promised, etc. in relation to the sale of a car is between the two parties concerned.

With any item bought or sold between members, if you are unhappy with a transaction, your first recourse should be with the other party in the transaction, in order that they have the opportunity to resolve the issue.

If that fails to bear fruit and you are concerned about other forum members being disadvantaged, please contact a member of the Admin team, who will investigate whether a dispute should be raised.

Can we have no more mention of being shafted or stitched up on the public forum, please?

Kevin

Kilroy Silk.......Share.......or shaft? ;D ;D

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 24 March 2010, 18:21:40 »

Time to let sleeping dogs lie please everybody.

Some key lessons learnt by all here I think.

Locking. (Sorry)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.02 seconds with 18 queries.