Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Tinnitus  (Read 1680 times)

albitz

Tinnitus
« on: 09 February 2011, 19:46:35 »

Anyone got experience of it ? I have apparently developed it recently, and its driving me rather mad. Its more annoying than STMO. Iirc, its incurable ? dont fancy another x years with a never ending ringing in my right ear. :'(

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
Re: Tinnitus
« Reply #1 on: 09 February 2011, 19:50:22 »

aye ive got it,sometimes its really loud other times you dont notice it but its there,this thread now has made me notice it and although ive not had it medically pronounced you know when your ears are ringing and yes its bloody annoying but its gets more normal and used to over the years :y

Mysteryman

« Reply #2 on: 09 February 2011, 19:50:48 »

Anyone got experience of it ? I have apparently developed it recently, and its driving me rather mad. Its more annoying than STMO. Iirc, its incurable ? dont fancy another x years with a never ending ringing in my right ear. :'(

Pardon?

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 February 2011, 19:52:08 »

me too had since a nipper..i sleep with fan on to mask noise so i can sleep doc cant help... :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #4 on: 09 February 2011, 19:52:17 »

did you visit doc ?

I had once when my ears were full :-[ ;D
« Last Edit: 09 February 2011, 19:53:08 by cem_devecioglu »

Mysteryman

« Reply #5 on: 09 February 2011, 19:53:02 »

me too had since a nipper..i sleep with fan on to mask noise so i can sleep doc cant help... :y

Now that's a good idea :y  My mum has it.

albitz

« Reply #6 on: 09 February 2011, 19:53:35 »

Cant imagine getting used to this tbh - its driving me mad.might have to try a van gogh - but a bit deeper. :D

albitz

« Reply #7 on: 09 February 2011, 19:57:13 »

did you visit doc ?

Not yet Cem, I will do though, just in case its something as simple as that. But I suspect it wont. I have played guitars/music - very loud since my yoof, and have spent almost all my working life in extremely noisy atmospheres. I wore ear protection, but the noise levels were often still beyond the pain threshold.

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 09 February 2011, 19:57:56 »

Cant imagine getting used to this tbh - its driving me mad.might have to try a van gogh - but a bit deeper. :D
i find alcohol gets me to sleep quicker and so not to lie there listening to it :)

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #9 on: 09 February 2011, 19:58:55 »

did you visit doc ?

Not yet Cem, I will do though, just in case its something as simple as that. But I suspect it wont. I have played guitars/music - very loud since my yoof, and have spent almost all my working life in extremely noisy atmospheres. I wore ear protection, but the noise levels were often still beyond the pain threshold.

:-? :-?   I hope not something serious Albs.. how you say , fingers crossed :y

HolyCount

« Reply #10 on: 09 February 2011, 19:59:13 »

I get it in fits and starts. Actually it's there most of the time, sometimes louder than others. It actually acts as an alarm clock for my "condition" --- when the ringing gets very loud I know that I have to take it easy for a while or end up confined to bed for a week.  So it has it's uses.

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 09 February 2011, 20:00:02 »

i thought it was normal cos i started with it since i can remember and mine was louder when i was younger

Mysteryman

« Reply #12 on: 09 February 2011, 20:00:56 »

i thought it was normal cos i started with it since i can remember and mine was louder when i was younger

No. Your hearing was just better. ;D ;D ;D

Omega_Dan

« Reply #13 on: 09 February 2011, 20:00:58 »

I have it occasionally. its very annoying especially at night time when your trying to sleep. Dont think there is any rear cure for it sadly

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 09 February 2011, 20:02:21 »

No. Your hearing was just better. ;D ;D ;D
probs ;D
Pages: [1] 2 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 21 queries.