Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Well Pleased....  (Read 866 times)

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
Well Pleased....
« on: 22 July 2007, 14:30:47 »

With My New MV6 facelift Recaros Dark Grey Leather Seats

The Guy Who is breaking his 2000 MV6 on ebay was a really nice chap I hummed and Arhhed abit sent a few emails and phoned him he seemed like a nice chap.

Lucky For me He replace his Cloth seats with a set of Facelift Leather MV6 seats Which are soon to be in mine :)
Anyway £250 for the Lot And they are in Good Nick Drivers Seat needs a good old rub down and is alittle worse then the rest but i guess it get used alot more than the others And the rear Seat is heated bonus if i can get a loom to wire it up

I have to replace the retentioner on the drivers seat with the one out of mine as he unplugged it with the battery still connected Tut Tut Sill Mistake he made.

He is breaking the full car and i would recommened him
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

x25xe

• Hayes, Middlesex
  • Avater removed due to size
    • View Profile
Re: Well Pleased....
« Reply #1 on: 22 July 2007, 17:49:48 »

Get some leather cleaner / feeder before you fit the seats.  If you do not have the loom for the rear seats, elites appear in the scrappers fairly frequently - there is always e-bay of course.  I see the switches for the rear seats coming up regularly in my saved search "Vauxhall Elite".

Does the seller of your seats not have the loom?
1998 2.5 V6 Omega CDX, Leather and Electric Pack!

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 22 July 2007, 18:07:50 »

Get some leather cleaner / feeder before you fit the seats.  If you do not have the loom for the rear seats, elites appear in the scrappers fairly frequently - there is always e-bay of course.  I see the switches for the rear seats coming up regularly in my saved search "Vauxhall Elite".

I've got a rear seat loom if not.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 22 July 2007, 18:47:12 »

I've got a rear seat loom if not.
Don't suppose you have a black rear seat ::)
« Last Edit: 22 July 2007, 18:47:24 by TheBoy »
Grumpy old man

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 22 July 2007, 22:40:17 »

Sorry TB i only had the nasty pattened Grey Cloth back seat. Or were you asking James ?

I have spent the best part of the day fitting them as i had to replace the retensioner on the drivers side and most of the plugs to things like the air bag they were in a bad state looked like he had just ripped them out with a screw driver.
But Ill be removing them again as i think a bolt needs tightening on the drivers side back rest its a little loose, saying that the guy i got them off must of weighed 4 times my weight poor seats must of been put under alot of pressure  ;D  ;D

Ill add Some of this Leather stuff before i take them out again and also when they are out.
The Seats are alittle Shiney My be some of this leather stuff will help take the shine off the seats ?

All in All I must say I think I got a bargain at the £250 I paid for them I have seen them go for alot more on Ebay.

Good Thing Is because I took My Time and made Sure all the plugs were right no Air Bag light at the end of all that. I must say I held my breath when it came to check Phewwww :) :)

Only Thing Now is to get that touch screen installed and then Ill be bored lol

Is this stuff Any Good for Leather ?
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Autoglym-Leather-and-Trim-Conditioner-Feeder-1Ltr_W0QQitemZ230148907433QQihZ013QQcategoryZ72201QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem
« Last Edit: 22 July 2007, 22:56:01 by CraigR »
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.