Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Airbag light  (Read 435 times)

chelskifl

• chertsey
  • Yaba Daba Do Omega I Luv U
    • View Profile
Airbag light
« on: 19 July 2007, 19:24:55 »

:'( driving up to rugby today everything fine got caught in some traffic sat in a que for about 10 mins.. then out of the blue the airbag light came on.. i thought bit of a pain. it will probobly reset when i stop and restart ,, no way put the key in turn light comes on pre check then goeas of for about a second or two then comes back on and stays on.. can not get rid of it.. checked seat connections. unplugging the battery.. ect. i know the score about turning the ignition on with out the airbag plugged in.. never made that mistake.. it just came on .. could the airbag just go faulty open circiut.. i must abmit it does not feel as firm as it used to be a bit more spongy than normal im sure it used to be firmer,, is there anyway of testing the drivers side and passenger side airbag unit..

just so i can eliminate the bags.. it just seems a bit strange to come on all of a sudden
any help would be much appree ,, oh also i have a new v6 locking kit if anyones intrested for sale
or exchange for a obd scanner reset tool,,

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Airbag light
« Reply #1 on: 19 July 2007, 19:30:27 »

Ideally need a code reader (not all code readers can read SRS system though!) to find out why its on. Then fix it, the reset the light.
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.059 seconds with 21 queries.