Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Jonathan Ross show tonight  (Read 1060 times)

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
Jonathan Ross show tonight
« on: 05 October 2007, 23:14:23 »

Just listening to the TV in the background that Charlie Borman and Ewan McGregor are guests tonight, alongwith Michelle Fifer.  Could well be interesting......  

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: Jonathan Ross show tonight
« Reply #1 on: 05 October 2007, 23:29:49 »

Just listening to the TV in the background that Charlie Borman and Ewan McGregor are guests tonight, alongwith Michelle Fifer.  Could well be interesting......  
Wouldn't know, I haven't got a telly until I get my backside down the shops to buy a new one  :'(
Grumpy old man

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
  • Victim of Cyberbullying.
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 05 October 2007, 23:31:49 »

Wouldn't know, I haven't got a telly until I get my backside down the shops to buy a new one  :'(
Not another issue with your fave home electronics company I hope.
PM me for code reading/clearing
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 October 2007, 23:34:25 »

Michelle Pfeiffer is just about perfect in every way.  :'( The Fabulous Baker Boys was a great film.
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 05 October 2007, 23:34:31 »

No, it wasn't a Sony...   ...it was the best TV I've ever had, but had an annoying software issue.
Grumpy old man

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 05 October 2007, 23:42:55 »

No, it wasn't a Sony...   ...it was the best TV I've ever had, but had an annoying software issue.
Sammy been making housecalls then?
TuBy's new whipping boy.

Markie

• Omega Lord
  • Lanarkshire, Scotland
    • RS4, BMW X5, Range Rover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/pages/Markiescarparts/149306545168993
« Reply #6 on: 05 October 2007, 23:45:28 »

your not missing much on Friday night tv.....mind you Chris Moyles is on John Ross  :y
« Last Edit: 05 October 2007, 23:45:41 by Markiec »
MarkiesCarParts-Online Now With A New 4000FT Partswarehouse; Stocking Thousands of Vauxhall,Peugeot, Citroen, Renault & Rover NEW Parts - Check us on Ebay MarkiesCarParts-Online. PM me via OOF for discount

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 05 October 2007, 23:46:38 »

No, I rang the vendor (as warranty was running out), they think they have fixed the issue so arranged swapout monday. They never turned up, so I asked for a refund. They picked up the telly today.  Obviously, large LCDs have dropped in price in the last year, so I should be able to get something better for the same money...

The old TV was Dell, and as said, the best TV I've ever had (software glitch aside).
Grumpy old man

CaptainZok

• Omega Lord
  • Bolton
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 05 October 2007, 23:49:34 »

No, I rang the vendor (as warranty was running out), they think they have fixed the issue so arranged swapout monday. They never turned up, so I asked for a refund. They picked up the telly today.  Obviously, large LCDs have dropped in price in the last year, so I should be able to get something better for the same money...

The old TV was Dell, and as said, the best TV I've ever had (software glitch aside).
Result then, 12 months free tv hire.
Can't you plug a monitor into your MCE as a temp measure.
TuBy's new whipping boy.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 06 October 2007, 09:29:33 »

I brought down the TV from the bedroom as a stop gap, and was going to use freeview via MCE.  Its an LCD, about 3yrs old, and has a VGA input :y

Start to connect up. Bugger, no VGA on back of MCE, only DVI.  Went down pub instead.
Grumpy old man

Paul M

• Omega Knight
  • Edinburgh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 06 October 2007, 18:36:20 »

I didn't realise she was from your neck of the woods ::)

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 06 October 2007, 19:23:00 »

I brought down the TV from the bedroom as a stop gap, and was going to use freeview via MCE.  Its an LCD, about 3yrs old, and has a VGA input :y

Start to connect up. Bugger, no VGA on back of MCE, only DVI.  Went down pub instead.

I have some DVi to VGA adpators at work i could borrow....

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 07 October 2007, 12:07:56 »

I have some DVi to VGA adpators at work i could borrow....
Make it so. Shame the posties are on strike  :'(
Grumpy old man
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.