Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: LPG conversion questions  (Read 2599 times)

mark.adams

• Cambridgeshire
  • Happy
    • Omega 2.6 V6 Elite
    • View Profile
Re: LPG conversion questions
« Reply #15 on: 24 July 2008, 08:42:58 »

Better than mine, but running an older system - a cross between single point and sequential (tartarini ETAGAS)

Wondering whether to go fully sequential, by changing front end

I have the BRC single point system and i worked out i'm getting around 19-20 mpg on LPG, wondering whether if i changed the front end to multi-point whether i would notice a difference.
Omega 2.6 V6 Elite in Shiny Black

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 24 July 2008, 10:33:46 »

Thanks guys all your input has been taken on board and this is the way I will go due to the rising cost of petrol. I would like to go the cheapest option which by the looks of things is DIYing it. If and when I do get the kit then if someone is willing to help then they could have the car at there place to do the work as I don't use it during the day and its parked up at home anyway but that is something to work on in the future. Again thanks for all the replies.

Paul  :y
Vx Trade club card holder
Halfords trade card holder

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 24 July 2008, 10:54:45 »

Thanks guys all your input has been taken on board and this is the way I will go due to the rising cost of petrol. I would like to go the cheapest option which by the looks of things is DIYing it. If and when I do get the kit then if someone is willing to help then they could have the car at there place to do the work as I don't use it during the day and its parked up at home anyway but that is something to work on in the future. Again thanks for all the replies.

I reckon you might get offered assistance from people here but no-one will actually do all the work for you. It is quite major surgery, although not overly difficult, and because of this the opinion is that people are more than happy to help, but wont do the job for you! At the end of the day we're all just a bunch of nutters enthusiasts who like to try and help each other out!  :y :y :y :y :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

VX1

• Omega Baron
  • Reading, Berkshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 24 July 2008, 18:48:51 »

Thats not a problem the more help the better to be able to get it sorted quickly (if you know what I mean). As I said earlier this wont happen for a while yet anyway.

Vx Trade club card holder
Halfords trade card holder
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.012 seconds with 17 queries.