Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NO Mini Dv Camera :(  (Read 706 times)

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
NO Mini Dv Camera :(
« on: 11 January 2008, 22:18:48 »

How typical is this Finished The DVD at last for the Cambelt change And I want to Do More Video Tutorials and I have To Return The DV camera back to work as one has knacked there so I cant use it any more for personal work well for along time. :( :( Gutted

I was thinking about buying a small one to do the video tutorials on but i dont have any spare cash at the moment.

Anyone know of one going mega cheap ? Would like a mini of 3 CCD chip in in for quality
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
Re: NO Mini Dv Camera :(
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2008, 22:20:52 »

:(

Sorry, can't help, I know sod all about DV cameras...
Grumpy old man

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2008, 22:26:02 »

This Is what happens when you dont read your emails at work and wait till you get home to log in Grrrr
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 13 January 2008, 22:02:11 »

Oooo might be good news on the camera front

I was chatting to my mates landlord and he might beable to get me a Sony BetaCam Full Pro Stuff like used in the News and Tv Studios but it will have no recorder back just a Signal out back, but ill beable to link it to a Recorder may be a DVD or HardDrive Recorder ill have to get saving my pennys if i want a digital tape back for one as they are around the 4000 mark Gulp.

But since 9 out of 10 recordings will be made near a Power outlet or a car with an invertor it will be a start to getting fully pro work done for future DVD tutorials.

I want to see if i can get most things filmed at people asked for on here, and start selling it to joe public as a full DVD covering all the tutorals or separate dvd each covering a section
Mod's
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.013 seconds with 17 queries.