Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Snowflake button  (Read 2923 times)

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
Re: Snowflake button
« Reply #30 on: 19 December 2010, 14:32:24 »

but your still a nob bill :y

PxMetro

• Stamford
  • Maryland Cookies are brilliant for dunking
    • 3.2 MV6 Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 19 December 2010, 15:08:20 »

You have to ensure that the Grit storage reservoir is topped up before you select it though just in-case it runs out.

Please forgive me in advance!

So there you have it; S is for Salt and Sport, it is common knowledge to the regular Omega owner that the front fog lamps fold down, a bit like 007’s car, when the S button is pressed, but only when the outside temperature drops below 3DegC (When the temperature display flashes). Now on the Omega there lies behind the fog lamps spraying nozzles that spray a thin layer of salt solution in front of your tyres as you drive along. This helps to melt any ice or snow before your tyres make contact.

You will have noticed that the local councils provide those big yellow salt bunkers in residential areas. This is where you top up your car when the weather gets bad. To top up, lift bonnet, remove the yellow cap at the front (Same colour as the salt bunker for convenience) it even has a spray pattern embossed on the cap to help with identification. This should be mixed 50 / 50 with Screen wash for best effect. Do this as often as you need to during the winter months.  ;) ;)

Debs.

« Reply #32 on: 19 December 2010, 18:53:50 »

You have to ensure that the Grit storage reservoir is topped up before you select it though just in-case it runs out.

Please forgive me in advance!

So there you have it; S is for Salt and Sport, it is common knowledge to the regular Omega owner that the front fog lamps fold down, a bit like 007’s car, when the S button is pressed, but only when the outside temperature drops below 3DegC (When the temperature display flashes). Now on the Omega there lies behind the fog lamps spraying nozzles that spray a thin layer of salt solution in front of your tyres as you drive along. This helps to melt any ice or snow before your tyres make contact.

You will have noticed that the local councils provide those big yellow salt bunkers in residential areas. This is where you top up your car when the weather gets bad. To top up, lift bonnet, remove the yellow cap at the front (Same colour as the salt bunker for convenience) it even has a spray pattern embossed on the cap to help with identification. This should be mixed 50 / 50 with Screen wash for best effect. Do this as often as you need to during the winter months.  ;) ;)

;D PMSL! :y

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 19 December 2010, 20:06:23 »

This has got too tedious and stupid! :( :(

Here you go Bill:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.reynolds983/Manuals/Omega2002Manual.pdf

Read this manual and it will tell you all about the basic functions of your car so you may drive it, and not drive us all mad ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

GOD NO!!!!!!!!....not behind me not now i know how he uses his s button ffs come to think of it safer for all concerned if he walks :-X
« Last Edit: 19 December 2010, 20:07:37 by the_alarming_man »
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

millwall

• Omega Baron
  • se london
  • no muff too tuff
    • accord type s
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 19 December 2010, 21:20:39 »

This has got too tedious and stupid! :( :(

Here you go Bill:
http://homepage.ntlworld.com/andrew.reynolds983/Manuals/Omega2002Manual.pdf

Read this manual and it will tell you all about the basic functions of your car so you may drive it, and not drive us all mad ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

GOD NO!!!!!!!!....not behind me not now i know how he uses his s button ffs come to think of it safer for all concerned if he walks :-X
;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.018 seconds with 17 queries.