Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: would a scotch man want it any other way  (Read 972 times)

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile

albitz

Re: would a scotch man want it any other way
« Reply #1 on: 11 January 2012, 17:37:13 »

His work colleagues fought desperately to save him,but he fought them off bravely. :D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 January 2012, 19:04:38 »

Aye, an oft told joke but, serious hat on, remember a family man and his devils decided to end it all, much to the grief and consternation of family, friends and workmates.   :'(

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 January 2012, 19:14:20 »

I just can't even start to imagine what state of mind someone must be in to take their own life :(
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

albitz

« Reply #4 on: 11 January 2012, 19:33:01 »

Aye, an oft told joke but, serious hat on, remember a family man and his devils decided to end it all, much to the grief and consternation of family, friends and workmates.   :'(

True Bruce. Maybe I was a tad in poor taste,but as you said, its a very old (but still mildly amusing) joke.
Didnt open the link tbh,just saw the headline in it.

As for suicide - I actually can understand why people would want to,if they arent young with their whole future in front of them,cases like that are very tragic and needless. It is hard to understand though how someone justifies to themselves putting their nearest & dearest through the aftermath,but maybe if your emotionally in a certain place that somehow loses its importance. :-\

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 11 January 2012, 19:41:30 »

True Bruce. Maybe I was a tad in poor taste,but as you said, its a very old (but still mildly amusing) joke.
Didnt open the link tbh,just saw the headline in it.

As for suicide - I actually can understand why people would want to,if they arent young with their whole future in front of them,cases like that are very tragic and needless. It is hard to understand though how someone justifies to themselves putting their nearest & dearest through the aftermath,but maybe if your emotionally in a certain place that somehow loses its importance. :-\

I am afraid I really can't understand that. Perhaps that when your getting older your getting closer to dying? But wouldn't  having young Grand Children make you want to enjoy seeing them grow up?
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

I_want_an_Omega

« Reply #6 on: 11 January 2012, 19:45:08 »

I just can't even start to imagine what state of mind someone must be in to take their own life :(

A pal of mine did a few months back  :-X

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 11 January 2012, 20:00:59 »

imo i think the young are probably more prone to it as they dont really think about living life to the full as the older generation do. when your young you never see yourself as getting old and running out of time so to speak

i know in my experience as i got older i value life more as you see parents friends pass away makes you think and enjoy the time you have left

unless of course you have something terminal then i would rather go out smiling than let loved ones watch me fade away

Richie London

• Omega Queen
  • heathrow
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 11 January 2012, 20:32:35 »

when you have so many problems and issues going on it is easy to get lost in a world you can only see one way out. Ask.g someone for help is not as easy as you think.

albitz

« Reply #9 on: 11 January 2012, 20:37:48 »

Very true Richie. :y

paul.lovejoy

• Omega Baron
  • Ramsgate Kent
    • wife mad 2.6 cd estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 11 January 2012, 20:47:35 »

ditto on that one very true
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 21 queries.