Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: It tough having to get by on $150m a year!  (Read 477 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
It tough having to get by on $150m a year!
« on: 07 February 2012, 23:21:14 »

No wonder the little sh*t Sarkozy is tying to cling to office with all the tenacity of of a leech stuck to human skin. He spends $150m of public money, per year, on himself and his families personal comforts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sarkozys-annual-budget-is-150-million--thats-more-than-the-queen-of-england-2012-2?nr_email_referer=1&utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Europe%20Select&utm_campaign=Europe%20Select%202012-02-07

When he gets voted out in April coming 3rd in the first round of votes or if he is lucky making it to the second round in May before losing, how is he going to keep Carla in the comfort of all of those presidential perks she has come to expect?

I guess Carla will have to have an advert in the local rag's friendship section in June, along the lines:

Bored ex-model, singer and housewife, looking for billionaire, height, looks, age and personality not important as you can see from my previous. For friendship and maybe more when aboard your private jet, yacht or after those expensive papering shopping trips.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

albitz

Re: It tough having to get by on $150m a year!
« Reply #1 on: 07 February 2012, 23:28:42 »

No wonder he is so desperate to get his hands on the coffers of the banks in London. ::)

ozzycat

• Omega Baron
  • chudliegh knighton /devon
    • hyundia i30
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 February 2012, 04:12:40 »

>:( >:( for all his sh*t slining about britain he for gets one thing if it wasent for us his yelow bellied country would be speaking german
he needs to remember this when he rants on about us becouse next time we may not be there to get them out of the sh*t
[rant over] but god they make my blood boil >:( >:( >:( >:(
this is a great forum lets not spoil it
long live the magic tree
its good to be back

OOMV6

« Reply #3 on: 08 February 2012, 06:13:20 »

Think Ms Bruni makes, and has made, enough herself without having to depend on anyone else, frankly.

OOMV6

« Reply #4 on: 08 February 2012, 06:18:30 »

Although politicians quite obviously spend too much, nearly half a million on an 80 mile flight might be a tad exaggerated, don't ya think? The press have a large part to play in winding up Joe Public.

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #5 on: 08 February 2012, 09:52:30 »

No wonder the little sh*t Sarkozy is tying to cling to office with all the tenacity of of a leech stuck to human skin. He spends $150m of public money, per year, on himself and his families personal comforts.

http://www.businessinsider.com/sarkozys-annual-budget-is-150-million--thats-more-than-the-queen-of-england-2012-2?nr_email_referer=1&utm_source=Triggermail&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Europe%20Select&utm_campaign=Europe%20Select%202012-02-07

When he gets voted out in April coming 3rd in the first round of votes or if he is lucky making it to the second round in May before losing, how is he going to keep Carla in the comfort of all of those presidential perks she has come to expect?

I guess Carla will have to have an advert in the local rag's friendship section in June, along the lines:

Bored ex-model, singer and housewife, looking for billionaire, height, looks, age and personality not important as you can see from my previous. For friendship and maybe more when aboard your private jet, yacht or after those expensive papering shopping trips
;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D :y

sooner or later he will loose elections ,  in that case I'm curious how long that relation will continue..
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.