Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: virgin media support team  (Read 820 times)

pletis143

• reading - RG1
    • 2001 2.2 CDX
    • View Profile
virgin media support team
« on: 17 February 2012, 21:52:25 »

Never let these idiots remote connect to your laptop. The idiot that meddled with mine to increase my broadband speed disconnected not only my firewall but disabled my antivirus. Absolute morons. If i could get to india i would piss on his lunch time chappati. Now to reinstall windows.

aaronjb

Re: virgin media support team
« Reply #1 on: 17 February 2012, 21:54:44 »

Erm.. are you sure you were speaking to Virgin?

pletis143

• reading - RG1
    • 2001 2.2 CDX
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 17 February 2012, 21:59:52 »

i had there engineer in the house at the time.And he was as much use as a choclate tea pot

Bionic

• Omega Knight
  • Leicester
  • Why drive anything else?
    • 1999 F/L 3.0 Elite saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 February 2012, 05:48:13 »

;)
I totally agree with you after many experiences trying to talk to some foreign idiot who knows nothing and can barely speak english trying to solve a problem they obviously know nothing about.
Why chocolate?
Chocolate is nice and makes you feel good. Now crap is the same colour, is something we all detest and so would be more apt.
A teapot made from crap?.....uggggghhhhh
Perhaps if India was banned from supplying any type of customer services all remote customer services would be better cos as far as I can see the only thing good to come from there is curry!  ;D
I left Virgin for reason of their Customer Services being crap and I do not think I was the only one. Eventually I got sick of their 'I will credit you a tenner for your troubles' routine!  ::) Must have had hundreds of them over the years too............
Too old to suffer, too young to die!
Autobahnstormers Trade Cards now accepted at Drive Leicester and at Marshall's Vauxhall.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 18 February 2012, 11:02:01 »

Part of a standard performance diagnostic is to temporarily disable firewalls and other security software ;)
Grumpy old man

Martian

« Reply #5 on: 18 February 2012, 11:50:01 »

Never let these idiots remote connect to your laptop. The idiot that meddled with mine to increase my broadband speed disconnected not only my firewall but disabled my antivirus. Absolute morons. If i could get to india i would piss on his lunch time chappati. Now to reinstall windows.
Sounds a bit extreme just for a download speed problem, how has it been ascertained that the laptop itself is actually at fault?

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 18 February 2012, 11:52:40 »

Sounds a bit extreme just for a download speed problem, how has it been ascertained that the laptop itself is actually at fault?
Although if I'd had a pair of mongrels on my PC with admin rights, I'd rebuild it...
Grumpy old man

Martian

« Reply #7 on: 18 February 2012, 11:55:42 »

Although if I'd had a pair of mongrels on my PC with admin rights, I'd rebuild it...
Hmmm, good point (and a very valid one at that based on my experience of the VM "no-helpline").
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 21 queries.