Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38   Go Down

Author Topic: Cam Belt Meet - NE Hampshire  (Read 57380 times)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: Cam Belt Meet - NE Hampshire
« Reply #180 on: 31 January 2011, 22:28:05 »

Oh shit, hang on, when is it?

26th of Feb..

Just realised .........
I'm on annual leave that week - maybe a chance for the TD to stretch it's legs ;D

If you swing by somerset on your way over and pick something up for me I'll waive your curry and room costs  ::)

What you got in mind Guff?
I'll be grovelling speaking to Mrs SM soon, and if nothing's pencilled-in for that date, would be happy to try and fix something up, no prob buddy.
 :D

I have an lpg tank to pick up from another member.  He has been solid gold holding on to it for me but I have been shite in getting around to picking it up due to work and illness etc.

so if anyone is passing by there on the way over I'll make it worth their while to help me out (but not in the way Daz is thinking)  :y

Weirdo Guffer  :D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Shackeng

• Omega Lord
  • Ramsbury
    • 3.2 Elite 2.0 TitX Mondeo
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: 31 January 2011, 22:28:12 »

Oh and is anyone coming from Somerset way?  I need a favour  :y

Whereabouts in Somerset and what favour ....  if I end up going to pick up Albs door for him ... I might be near where you need ???

Taunton, I need something bringing from there which may or may not be an 80L lpg tank ::)

Doubt I can do that then !!!  with albs door on the back seat and my tools/atf in the 1/2 boot it could get a little cramped....  :)

Unless I stick the roof bars on and .........   nah .. maybe not ...   :)

I can get the door in my Estate Nige, plus any other bits, as it sounds as though I needn't bring any tools. HTH :y

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: 31 January 2011, 22:31:55 »

Oh shit, hang on, when is it?

26th of Feb..

Just realised .........
I'm on annual leave that week - maybe a chance for the TD to stretch it's legs ;D

If you swing by somerset on your way over and pick something up for me I'll waive your curry and room costs  ::)

What you got in mind Guff?
I'll be grovelling speaking to Mrs SM soon, and if nothing's pencilled-in for that date, would be happy to try and fix something up, no prob buddy.
 :D

I have an lpg tank to pick up from another member.  He has been solid gold holding on to it for me but I have been shite in getting around to picking it up due to work and illness etc.

so if anyone is passing by there on the way over I'll make it worth their while to help me out (but not in the way Daz is thinking)  :y

Is this located at Taunton?

'Tis a bit out of my way, though for the 'offers' that you outlined, I'm pretty sure that I could manage it.

Mrs SM will be back soon, so will let you know post-haste!
 :y
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: 31 January 2011, 22:33:07 »

Whereabouts in Somerset and what favour ....  if I end up going to pick up Albs door for him ... I might be near where you need ???

Taunton, I need something bringing from there which may or may not be an 80L lpg tank ::)

Doubt I can do that then !!!  with albs door on the back seat and my tools/atf in the 1/2 boot it could get a little cramped....  :)

Is the Ugly Ode Fart coming then?  ;D Hope he stops over too.... I will have him again  ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: 31 January 2011, 22:37:03 »

Is the Ugly Ode Fart coming then?  ;D Hope he stops over too.... I will have him again  ;D

Keep up Pinky ::) ::)

I'll be bringing it on back to him ;) ;)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: 31 January 2011, 23:00:46 »

Guffers .. if you are starting an accomodation list I'll take a night in the mess if its available please ....   :)

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: 31 January 2011, 23:01:57 »

I can get the door in my Estate Nige, plus any other bits, as it sounds as though I needn't bring any tools. HTH :y

I'm "reliably" informed the door goes on the back seat ... now if you want to do a deal over Guffers tank .....   !!!!  :)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: 31 January 2011, 23:06:40 »

Guffers .. if you are starting an accomodation list I'll take a night in the mess if its available please ....   :)

I better call at the Chemists, looks like I am gonna have a great time  ;D

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: 31 January 2011, 23:13:23 »

Likewise, if there is plentiful accommodation I would be quite tempted with the prospect of retiring somewhere local after a beer or two. ::)  :-[ Failing that, I'll go home and happily put up a few others. If the mess accommodation doesn't materialise there is a Travelodge a short stagger from my house that's out of the way and normally cheap. Depends what the plan is for a meal afterwards, I suppose.

Kevin
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: 31 January 2011, 23:14:55 »

Right, seems there is enough interest for accomodation.  For numbers please indicate below if you need a bed for the night.  Not sure hw many are available, maybe a dozen or so, it's first-come first-served

Guffer
Entwood

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: 31 January 2011, 23:17:34 »

Right, seems there is enough interest for accomodation.  For numbers please indicate below if you need a bed for the night.  Not sure hw many are available, maybe a dozen or so, it's first-come first-served

Guffer
Entwood
Loo-knee

feeutfo

« Reply #191 on: 31 January 2011, 23:22:47 »

This is cracking on a pace, blimey. Er...

Guffer can I book a bed please assuming there will be a few bears and food after , hopefully curry but what ever goes is fine with me.

Lazydocker, re LPG stuff, I am in two minds. Seems a shame to miss the opportunity if your coming direct from Tilo. But re testing stuff it seems a better bet to test parts on currently converted cars so either fit to Kevins Woods or TB's cars? Mine will need alot of work doing to get it running first and you know what my build times are like. ::) We are dismantling TB's top end anyway for cam cover gaskets...? If that's what you had in mind re testing of course...??? Or did you mean test on a new kit/new install?

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: 31 January 2011, 23:23:10 »

Guffer
Entwood
Loo-knee
Lazydocker (if plenty of space)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

feeutfo

« Reply #193 on: 31 January 2011, 23:25:11 »

Guffer
Entwood
Loo-knee
Chrisgixer (TB will be jealous if Daz is nearby)

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: 31 January 2011, 23:29:14 »

Guffer
Entwood
Loo-knee
Chrisgixer (TB will be jealous if Daz is nearby)

Everyone wants me see Gixer   ;) ;);D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 18 queries.