Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: Water stains.  (Read 12298 times)

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
Re: Water stains.
« Reply #30 on: 31 August 2016, 13:49:38 »

Oops..sorry guys, I hadn`t realised that bit of the forum was for paid up members  :-[

To be fair a lot of it is open for all with some sections for members only, didn`t think the car care would be one of them though.

aaronjb

« Reply #31 on: 31 August 2016, 13:52:25 »

;D ;D Tis top secret stuff, I'll bet ;)

I'm taking the easy way out to the water spots, Opti - paying someone to come and detail the car over two days.. wash, paint correct, ceramic seal, wax, etc. A man of your means can surely easily afford such treatment for your fine looking Jaguar..

[edit] Of course I'll still have to wash it every week but at least the crap will come off more easily!

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 31 August 2016, 13:59:08 »

Ahhh washing the car, don't really have to bother with that when your car is worth about as much as a Mars Bar and a packet of cheese and onion crisps.

Not washed the 2.2 in at least the last 6 months, not sure if I've washed the car this year.  :-\  ;D

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: 31 August 2016, 14:03:19 »

I'm taking the easy way out to the water spots, Opti - paying someone to come and detail the car over two days.. wash, paint correct, ceramic seal, wax, etc. A man of your means can surely easily afford such treatment for your fine looking Jaguar..

[edit] Of course I'll still have to wash it every week but at least the crap will come off more easily!

Aaron, being one step up from total destitution I don't have the financial  means to 'get a man in'. However, I have invested in a couple of micro fibre cloths  to dry the car after using a good quality car shampoo.  I have also bought this. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JOVJKZW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Doctor Gollum

• Get A Life!!
  • In a colds and darks puddleses
  • If you can't eat them, join them...
    • Feetses.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 31 August 2016, 14:07:01 »

Ahhh washing the car, don't really have to bother with that when your car is worth about as much as a Mars Bar and a packet of cheese and onion crisps.

Not washed the 2.2 in at least the last 6 months, not sure if I've washed the car this year.  :-\  ;D
If only you followed the same methodology for your car maintenance... they might last longer ;D
Onanists always think outside the box.

Migv6 le Frog Fan

• Omega Queen
  • Webs End.
  • Nicole's Papa
    • 3.2 Elite. Boxster. C1.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 31 August 2016, 14:09:27 »

Opti - you need to be building up a collection of Meguiaers & Poorboys products. The cost will be no more than the price you get for your insignificant.  :)
Women are like an AR35. lovely things, but nobody really understands how they work.

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 31 August 2016, 18:05:18 »

Aaron, being one step up from total destitution I don't have the financial  means to 'get a man in'. However, I have invested in a couple of micro fibre cloths  to dry the car after using a good quality car shampoo.  I have also bought this. https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00JOVJKZW/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

That looks like posh paint stripper to me!  :P  ::)  ;D

RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 31 August 2016, 18:34:31 »

That looks like posh paint stripper to me:P  ::)  ;D
Fork off......quality stuff. :y

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 31 August 2016, 18:50:30 »

I'm sure but I don't think I'd be spraying it over my £30k investment though.....  :-\

I think you should go back to basics and get the SIL round, give her a bikini and a chamois and get her to give it a rub!  :y

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 31 August 2016, 20:24:38 »

I'm sure but I don't think I'd be spraying it over my £30k investment though.....  :-\

I think you should go back to basics and get the SIL round, give her a bikini and a chamois and get her to give it a rub! :y

Get her to give what a rub? :)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 31 August 2016, 20:32:02 »

I think you should go back to basics and get the SIL round, give her a bikini and a chamois and get her to give it a rub! :y

Your pride and joy of course M'lud!  :y

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 31 August 2016, 22:06:04 »

Your pride and joy of course M'lud!  :y

.. and then you could take her for a ride if you're not too tired. :y
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

Mr Gav

• Omega Knight
  • Leeds
    • Nissan 370z GT Edition
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 31 August 2016, 22:08:21 »

I think you should go back to basics and get the SIL round, give her a bikini and a chamois and get her to give it a rub!  :y

I don`t think I`d spray it over my £3 wheelbarrow  ;D

aaronjb

« Reply #43 on: 01 September 2016, 11:11:39 »

Nick W

• Omega Queen
  • Chatham, Kent
  • Rover Metro 1.8VVC
    • 3.0l Elite estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 01 September 2016, 12:09:48 »

I think you need something more like this, Opti: http://www.theultimatefinish.co.uk/gtechniq/crystal-serum-light-exo-kit.aspx

What a good example of marketing drivel. It's got the lot, long names strung together from buzzwords ( serum, ultra, nano), a wanky "technical" company name and minute quantities at ridiculous prices for "professional" use.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 21 queries.