Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Loo-Knee  (Read 9041 times)

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
Re: Loo-Knee
« Reply #15 on: 01 March 2012, 13:41:46 »

Starting again Ljay ? ::)
I have never bullied anyone in my life but nor will I be bullied by anyone.Funny how bullies often accuse others of being the bully.Reverse phsychology ? oldest trick in the book.I have seen you bully people periodically since I joined OOF,females in particular.Your treatment of Ali from Herts was disgraceful imo and should have resulted in a permanent ban.
Quite frankly,I think the only thing that has prevented that over the years is the fact that your Jimbobs wife.
Im afraid I have also lost respect for Jimbob over this matter.The fact that he banned another admin for 24 hours to prevent him from posting on OOF after his tiff with you is well known (so no need to keep deleting it when somone posts it) and has caused a lot of people to conclude that he should lose his moderating position.
You seem to want to have a position of dominance where no-one will disagree with you, for some reason.It will never happen, lifes not like that.

I've absolutely no problem with anyone disagreeing with me providing they will stand up and explain themselves and not just ignore a request to sort things out.

The fact I'm Jimbobs wife is irrelevant, I do happen to be a person in my own right.

For the record I'm not a bully but I do believe in standing up for myself and what I believe is right.

And to be fair Albs, it's pot calling kettle as you are downright rude and bullish towards people at times.
Been there, fallen over it!

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 01 March 2012, 13:47:19 »

I have never bullied anyone in my life but nor will I be bullied by anyone.Funny how bullies often accuse others of being the bully.Reverse phsychology ? oldest trick in the book.I have seen you bully people periodically since I joined OOF,females in particular.Your treatment of Ali from Herts was disgraceful imo and should have resulted in a permanent ban.
Quite frankly,I think the only thing that has prevented that over the years is the fact that your Jimbobs wife.
Im afraid I have also lost respect for Jimbob over this matter.The fact that he banned another admin for 24 hours to prevent him from posting on OOF after his tiff with you is well known (so no need to keep deleting it when somone posts it) and has caused a lot of people to conclude that he should lose his moderating position.
You seem to want to have a position of dominance where no-one will disagree with you, for some reason.It will never happen, lifes not like that.

I've absolutely no problem with anyone disagreeing with me providing they will stand up and explain themselves and not just ignore a request to sort things out.

The fact I'm Jimbobs wife is irrelevant, I do happen to be a person in my own right.

For the record I'm not a bully but I do believe in standing up for myself and what I believe is right.

And to be fair Albs, it's pot calling kettle as you are downright rude and bullish towards people at times.

Can`t recall any incidents indicating those tendencies so would have to disagree
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
  • My Old 3.2 V6 Elite (LPG)
    • Audi A6 Allroad 3.0 DTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 01 March 2012, 13:49:29 »

Incorrect, if the position is used to gain your own ends. Which it appears to have been the case.

If jimbob declared a "conflict of interest" and had backed away things would, in all probablity be very different. However, he didn't, and appears to have acted in your favour.

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 01 March 2012, 13:49:50 »

Can`t recall any incidents indicating those tendencies so would have to disagree

Threads he doesn't like, folk posting something that he's seen before.....

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 01 March 2012, 13:52:46 »

Incorrect, if the position is used to gain your own ends. Which it appears to have been the case.

If jimbob declared a "conflict of interest" and had backed away things would, in all probablity be very different. However, he didn't, and appears to have acted in your favour.

It wasn't intended to be in my favour, he only stepped in as he felt he needed to after the 'alert mods' had been ignored by several members of the admin team who had been online. 

In what way have I gained my own ends incidently?

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 01 March 2012, 13:53:53 »

My take on these things is as follows, for what its worth...

Daz (badly) launched an attack (initially thought to be at a whole thread) at Ljay, with the deliberate intention to provoke a response (aka bullying)....and he got one.

Ljay did her best to sort in private, but he refused to speak to her and he carried on provoking.

Alert Mod had been used, I perceived him as the instigator and trouble maker, so implemented the short ban.

IF he hadnt deliberately been provocative, none of this would have happened.  He believes however he has done nothing wrong.

An analogy....If one of your wives, girlfriends, sisters etc were being raped....and in their defence, punch, gouge, hit at their attacker....would you punish them, see them convicted of assault etc?  No.  you would be up in arms if that happened.  IMHO the same principal applies here.

If you disagree with that, I will discuss further privately if required.

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: 01 March 2012, 13:54:02 »

Maybe you are confusing personal opinions (which everybody has a right to) with "rude & bullish". Educated people should be able to differentiate between the two.

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 01 March 2012, 13:56:51 »

And it's no use asking me to take his place either.

That's true. ......but I'd make an excellent member of the admin team. Provided the pay is good..... :)

You get all the abuse you could ever wish for :y  Although you don't need to become an admin for that. ;D

At least not while you are a member of OOF   ::)  :-X
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

LJay

• Omega Baron
  • North Wales
  • The Acrobatics Queen!
    • 3.2 - MV6 Big Blue!
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 01 March 2012, 13:58:46 »

Maybe you are confusing personal opinions (which everybody has a right to) with "rude & bullish". Educated people should be able to differentiate between the two.

Educated people stay out of what doesn't concern them.  This was between Me, DLK and the Admin team, nowt to do with anyone else to be honest.

What I will say is that if you really think you're right, you stay and fight, not run off with your tail between your legs.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 01 March 2012, 14:01:50 »

Daz (badly) launched an attack (initially thought to be at a whole thread) at Ljay, with the deliberate intention to provoke a response (aka bullying)....and he got one.

Ljay did her best to sort in private, but he refused to speak to her and he carried on provoking.

Alert Mod had been used, I perceived him as the instigator and trouble maker, so implemented the short ban.

IF he hadnt deliberately been provocative, none of this would have happened.  He believes however he has done nothing wrong.

An analogy....If one of your wives, girlfriends, sisters etc were being raped....and in their defence, punch, gouge, hit at their attacker....would you punish them, see them convicted of assault etc?  No.  you would be up in arms if that happened.  IMHO the same principal applies here.

With respect .. rollocks..

Daz posted "terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired" .. which Ljay has done several times .... how you perceive that as an "attack" is beyond me.

The other admins "might" have been ignoring the "alert" posts as they saw it as unnecceasary to take action

Private matters between Daz and Ljay should be private .. even from you in your position as a mad.... if you want to get involve declare a conflict of interest.

Comparing a rape with the word "terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired" is pathetic and  I thought a lot better of you.

Entwood

• Omega Queen
  • North Wiltshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 01 March 2012, 14:03:07 »

Educated people stay out of what doesn't concern them.  This was between Me, DLK and the Admin team, nowt to do with anyone else to be honest.

What I will say is that if you really think you're right, you stay and fight, not run off with your tail between your legs.

Now just who is doing the "bullying" now ??

MaxV6

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford UK
  • Give me 6 cylinders and i'm happy.
    • 2.2SportPremium Jag est
    • View Profile
    • Work related forums....
« Reply #26 on: 01 March 2012, 14:04:50 »

What part of  TB's  plea amounting to  "can we all give it some space and not gnaw at the bones " did you lot not understand.

If I haven't broken it yet, I soon will.
"The 4th Rule of Robotics: When turning evil, display a red indicator light.

STMO123

« Reply #27 on: 01 March 2012, 14:05:05 »

With respect .. rollocks..

Daz posted "terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired" .. which Ljay has done several times .... how you perceive that as an "attack" is beyond me.

The other admins "might" have been ignoring the "alert" posts as they saw it as unnecceasary to take action

Private matters between Daz and Ljay should be private .. even from you in your position as a mad.... if you want to get involve declare a conflict of interest.

Comparing a rape with the word "terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired" is pathetic and  I thought a lot better of you.

Freudian slip, Nige? ;D

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 01 March 2012, 14:05:22 »

hardy comparing the two....thats putting words in my mouth.

Demonstrating principal.

use a burglary, and fighting off a robber if you want.  Principal is the same,

The terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired was there only, and purely to cause upset.....and it has.

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 01 March 2012, 14:05:39 »

.....and also have the right to voice their concerns when they rightly or wrongly perceive an action that appears on the surface, to be biased

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.017 seconds with 18 queries.