Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: my network has sent me 2 x Black iPhone 5 64 gig models by mistake!! ???  (Read 11987 times)

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile

Ha! What a great thread!!  ;D  I ignored it for ages as it looked a bit dull, but curiosity got the cat!!  :)

Very entertaining and some true colours shown!!  ::)  and for the record, I'd have um'ed and aah'ed, weighed up the pros and cons, struggled with my conscience for a bit, but eventually the little angel on the right shoulder would have slapped down the little devil on the left and I'd have made the call...  :)

Don't think I'd have felt the need to consult you lot though!!!  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
  • I'm proud to be welsh :)
    • View Profile

I see that my post as been removed and  why me i seem to have been picked on, so who was it that deleted my post , please own up or haven't you the B****** too

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

I see that my post as been removed and  why me i seem to have been picked on, so who was it that deleted my post , please own up or haven't you the B****** too
It was removed by a member of the Admin Team (nobody else can), following a complaint.
Grumpy old man

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile

Maria, chill ;) :y

I saw the post you refer to and, TBH, it read as you slinging some mud at James ;) You don't need to do that, certainly not on a public forum ;)

None of us are angels and I'm sure you'll have done things in the past that you shouldn't have ;)

James' post was a factual post, although it did read as a bit of a lecture :-X ::)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

the alarming man

• Omega Baron
  • medway kent
    • disco V8
    • View Profile

I saw the post you refer to and, TBH, it read as you slinging some mud at James ;) You don't need to do that, certainly not on a public forum ;)

None of us are angels and I'm sure you'll have done things in the past that you shouldn't have ;)

James' post was a factual post, although it did read as a bit of a lecture :-X ::)

i will second that my post was pulled as well i don'i feel victimised :y
'the more people i meet...the more i like the dog'

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile

I think a group of posts got pulled, possibly because it was easier than manually modifying several posts to remove parts of posts in dispute.
Grumpy old man

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile

Mine went too but I'm not bovvered :y
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile

well i new that james would complain as soon as he read what i posted and for your info lazydocker i was not having a go at james just stating the fact realy but i dont give a f*** tbh . so james is a police offecer it's only a job at the end of the day and before you start james i am not being nasty to you, lazydocker you don't know james like i do

Martian

James.I doubt there are many people on OOF who arent aware of your occupation. ;)

Maybe so, but I would still prefer if people didn't publish it in public text :y
Are you not proud of what you do?

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile

well i new that james would complain as soon as he read what i posted and for your info lazydocker i was not having a go at james just stating the fact realy but i dont give a f*** tbh . so james is a police offecer it's only a job at the end of the day and before you start james i am not being nasty to you, lazydocker you don't know james like i do

You might not have meant it how it read ;) That's the trouble with not being able to see the person posting.

I can't deny that you know James better than I do (obviously), but it did read as an opportunity to have a pop at him ;)
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
Re: my network has sent me 2 x Black iPhone 5 64 gig models by mistake!! ???
« Reply #100 on: 26 September 2012, 13:38:24 »

This does sound like you need too get something off your chest Marie...
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

maria

• Omega Baron
  • Derbyshire
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 26 September 2012, 13:40:46 »

MARIA  :-*

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 26 September 2012, 13:45:16 »

MARIA  :-*

No need to shout my Darling just a slip of the tongue :-*
So what is it Maria that you would like to get off your chest? Would you like a helping hand?  ;D
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

SteveAvfc.

• Omega Knight
  • Bristol
    • Mv6 2.6 V6
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: 26 September 2012, 20:03:09 »

Poor old Wayne has been scared off and deleted his account, i would give him a ring and offer a shoulder to cry on but he must of been in such a tissie he forgot to leave a number.  ;D ;D ;D ;D
If you work and do your best you get the sack just like the rest.

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 26 September 2012, 20:48:34 »

Poor old Wayne has been scared off and deleted his account, i would give him a ring and offer a shoulder to cry on but he must of been in such a tissie he forgot to leave a number.  ;D ;D ;D ;D

No wonder James frightened him off.. have you seen James ;D he makes Lazytinker look handsome ;D ;D
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 18 queries.