Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down

Author Topic: Best wishes to Lazydocker.  (Read 10388 times)

Rods2

• Omega Lord
  • Sandhurst Berkshire
    • 1999 3.0 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
Re: Best wishes to Lazydocker.
« Reply #75 on: 14 August 2013, 14:17:47 »

Good to see the op went well, take it easy so you have a full and speedy recovery.  :y :y :y
US Fracking and Saudi Arabia defending its market share = The good news of an oil glut, lower and lower prices for us and squeaky bum time for Putin!

Kevin Wood

• Global Moderator
  • Alton, Hampshire
    • Jaguar XE 25t, Westfield
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 14 August 2013, 14:18:11 »

Great news so far, LD. :y Hope the convalescence goes as well.
Tech2 services currently available. See TheBoy's price list: http://theboy.omegaowners.com/

albitz

« Reply #77 on: 14 August 2013, 14:52:16 »

Finally got the bedside machine working and logged in.

Op went well, although took longer than expected (about 6 hours off the ward!!), and he's pleased with it. Psycotherapists have been around and got me to stand (which was agony!!) and are pleased with it... That's all for today.

Had the magic morphene button removed, which means I'm not tied up to a drip, so now on oral morphene which isn't as easy to get. It means I'm in more pain but it's the first step to recovery!

Tomorrow they'll probably get me up and walking and my target is still to go home on Friday.

I though they had given up on you years ago. :D Physiotherapists might pay you a visit,soon too. ;D
Glad it all went well,and you,ll soon be back on your feet. :y

MR MISTER

« Reply #78 on: 14 August 2013, 15:25:33 »

Op went well, although took longer than expected (about 6 hours off the ward!!), and he's pleased with it. Psycotherapists have been around and got me to stand (which was agony!!) and are pleased with it... That's all for today.

Had the magic morphene button removed, which means I'm not tied up to a drip, so now on oral morphene which isn't as easy to get. It means I'm in more pain but it's the first step to recovery!

Tomorrow they'll probably get me up and walking and my target is still to go home on Friday.
Hmmmmm....you're a bit touched and you've had a visit from a psycotherapist.....it's all starting to make sense now. ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 14 August 2013, 18:00:48 »

Its only pain, CrippleBack.  Take yourself into a corner, and have a stern word with yourself :P

Now you're back, did we ever find out what nozzles were used on those Motogas injectors  :-[
Grumpy old man

chrisgixer

« Reply #80 on: 14 August 2013, 21:41:15 »

Its only pain, CrippleBack.  Take yourself into a corner, and have a stern word with yourself :P

Oh your SO full of crap. ;D

I've just been talking to Ld on the phone. He told me how you couldn't even bare to listen to his description of the operation procedure.

So man up! Wet pants. ;D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 14 August 2013, 21:51:20 »

Hmmmmm....you're a bit touched and you've had a visit from a psycotherapist.....it's all starting to make sense now. ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wishing you a speedy recovery Paul, and get off that bedside machine, do you know how much they cost!!!!!........ :D :D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 15 August 2013, 20:10:57 »

I've just been talking to Ld on the phone. He told me how you couldn't even bare to listen to his description of the operation procedure.

So man up! Wet pants. ;D
Ah, thats just because I'm a bit of a poof when it comes to needles and blood  :-[. Which now the neighbours know after having to "lay down" in my neighbours kitchen when my foot started to gush a bit on the day of the fire  :-[

But a firm believer in a bit of pain never hurt anyone. Maybe because I prefer the pain to the side effects of the medication.  Does that make me a masocist or however you spell it? ;D
Grumpy old man

chrisgixer

« Reply #83 on: 15 August 2013, 20:51:48 »

So man up! Wet pants. ;D
Ah, thats just because I'm a bit of a poof when it comes to needles and blood  :-[. Which now the neighbours know after having to "lay down" in my neighbours kitchen when my foot started to gush a bit on the day of the fire  :-[

But a firm believer in a bit of pain never hurt anyone. Maybe because I prefer the pain to the side effects of the medication.  Does that make me a masocist or however you spell it? ;D

Well, if a masocist means "gay" in TB land, and it looks like it does, then yes. ;D

Never misses a gay opportunity does he. ::) ;D

chrisgixer

« Reply #84 on: 15 August 2013, 20:55:23 »

Spoke to LD earlier. He's been walking on the ward. :y

Its amassing what the threat of peeing in a bottle can do for recovery. ;D

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 15 August 2013, 21:20:51 »

Spoke to LD earlier. He's been walking on the ward. :y

Its amassing what the threat of peeing in a bottle can do for recovery. ;D

;D ;D ;D :y

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 15 August 2013, 21:44:30 »

yep, up and walking slowly with the assistance of crutches :y

Don't get me wrong... It's agony but much better than having to try and pee in a cardboard bottle!

Unfortunately it appears there is an infection in little LD that I'm waiting for a quack to look at but other than that recovery is going well. I'm trying not to call for pain relief other than during normal medication times so the pain can be very high at times!

Tomorrow may be a bit ambitious for going home ::) but we shall see... I have moved my target day to Saturday now :y
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 15 August 2013, 21:49:34 »

Don't be brave, take all the morphine you can get!!!  :y

Sorry to hear about Little LD....   :(
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

chrisgixer

« Reply #88 on: 15 August 2013, 22:03:46 »

I agree, communicate what's going on to them. Ignore all the tough guy bs. ;)

jonny2112

• Omega Baron
  • Bangor NI
    • 2.6 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 15 August 2013, 22:10:56 »

I've just caught up!
Great news Paul - just take your time  :y
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 22 queries.