Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: 15 year old Army Cadet sprayed with burning aerosol!  (Read 2860 times)

PhilRich

• Omega Queen
  • A bit further North of the Back of Beyond!
    • Mk 2 Volvo V70
    • View Profile
15 year old Army Cadet sprayed with burning aerosol!
« on: 02 November 2014, 21:11:03 »

Report from the Daily Fail today.
15 year old Army Cadet who had been selling Poppies in Manchester City Centre & was waiting for a bus when he was reportedly approached by an Asian man who sprayed him in the face with a lighted aerosol causing severe burns!
Also reports of a Pensioner selling Poppies in Buckinghamshire attacked with a hammer, again by a man of Asian appearance!
If these reports are true then we are all collectively responsible for allowing our Politicians & Law Makers/Enforcement to pussyfoot around the so called Racist question. If those responsible for these despicable acts are caught they should face the full force of British Justice & they and their sympathisers told in no uncertain terms that if they cannot or will not live in full integration with the people of this Country they should get the hell out! >:(
If the Moronic bastards did but know it, more than 47.000 Muslim Servicemen died & 65,000 were wounded in the Great War fighting for the Allied Cause & the total number of Muslim dead on the Allied side in the Second World war is still unknown but is counted in the Hundreds of Thousands!
Remembrance Day is for them as well as every other Fallen Combatant no matter their Race Creed or Colour!
If it ain't broke keep fixing it 'til it is!

omega3000

Re: 15 year old Army Cadet sprayed with burning aerosol!
« Reply #1 on: 02 November 2014, 21:48:48 »

Disgusting , hope they get those responsible  >:(

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 02 November 2014, 23:20:05 »

No Comment................ >:( >:( >:(

4x4

« Reply #3 on: 02 November 2014, 23:26:42 »

It wont happen because the attackers have human rights  >:(

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
  • Driving a Honda CR-V which doesn't smell of pee
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 03 November 2014, 10:18:36 »

Me too because i'll have the forum police telling me how we have to respect these vile bastards ways and cultures  >:( >:( >:(

Opps,  slip of the tounge / keyboard  ;)

Jusme

• Omega Knight
  • North Hykeham, Lincoln.
    • Lexus LS430
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 03 November 2014, 10:35:11 »

+1.. >:( >:(
Under-steer is when the front of the car hits the wall, and over-steer is when the rear of the car hits the wall.
Power is how fast you hit the wall and torque is how much of the wall you take with you.

cleggy

« Reply #6 on: 03 November 2014, 11:36:49 »

+1.. >:( >:(

+2  :( and I'm just a small minded bigot ::)

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 03 November 2014, 13:30:55 »

Me too because i'll have the forum police telling me how we have to respect these vile bastards ways and cultures  >:( >:( >:(

Don't blame the culture, it is the individual who is at fault.

What culture did this person belong to? Or this one ? Or even this chap?

Ok, what about this chap who was a member on this very website Link

If I am not mistaken they were all caucasian and/or British. Don't be falsely mistaken by ethnicity or culture to be behind evil individuals.
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 03 November 2014, 15:02:28 »

Don't blame the culture, it is the individual who is at fault.

What culture did this person belong to? Or this one ? Or even this chap?

Ok, what about this chap who was a member on this very website Link

If I am not mistaken they were all caucasian and/or British. Don't be falsely mistaken by ethnicity or culture to be behind evil individuals.

Fair enough D
Poor choice of description on my part  :)

Sadly, we all know that these acts are mostly from people who claim to follow Islam and are "so called reprisals" for for what our lads are doing abroad on behalf of the goverment.
Whether they are white, brown, black, pink or green with yellow spots is irelivant as is what country they are born in or managed to scounge a passport from, they are still vile scum and do not fit in with the ethos of what this county used to be about and should be deported.
Our rules, our values. If they don't want to fit in then they should opps off  >:(

And if that makes me a rasist in this country then fine ............... people who know me and we are not talking about some daft internet forum persona know I couldnt give a toss about colour, sexuality or race, ONLY HOW THEY CONDUCT THEMSELFS  :)

D

• Omega Knight
  • SE London
    • 03 3.2 Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 03 November 2014, 21:24:28 »

I fully agree with the deportation bit. What I don't agree with is making presumptions based on religion or culture. Colour of skin is not the issue.

My point was about not tarring every one with the same brush. Otherwise you end up just as bad as ISIS, who claim all Western civilisations are evil.
Never Argue With A Fool – They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience!

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 03 November 2014, 22:10:50 »

If people who do vile things are born here, where are you going to deport them to?  ::)
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

tigers_gonads

• Omega Lord
  • Kinston Upon Hull
    • Honda CR-V
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 03 November 2014, 22:45:30 »

I fully agree with the deportation bit. What I don't agree with is making presumptions based on religion or culture. Colour of skin is not the issue.

My point was about not tarring every one with the same brush. Otherwise you end up just as bad as ISIS, who claim all Western civilisations are evil.

Radical Islam is ISIS and their like, D
They do not want to play any part in English / British culture.
They see all unbelievers as Kuffar.
In there eyes, nothing is lower BUT we are supposed to be civilised and tolerate them  :(
Well sorry but I can't tolerate anybody who so openly wants to destroy everything what my country used to be and want them out of my country for my children's sake.

Just for the record, one of the reasons why this pressed my buttons is that last Saturday, I spent 4 hours at a local supermarket SELLING POPPYS on behalf of the Royal British Legion. Something which I have done for the last few years since they helped my out of a big hole when my business turned to shite.
I don't get paid for it or has anybody ever asked me to do it. I offer to do it because its just my little way of putting something back after all the help I received.

Tigger, if any citizen is so openly against everything that a nation stands for and shows open hatred towards it, they should be booted out.
Where is irrelevant imo
I'm sure that ISIS or the Taliban would welcome them with open arms  :)

And another one  >:( >:(
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-201378/Hammer-attack-poppy-seller-79.html

Olympia5776

• Omega Baron
  • Ireland
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 03 November 2014, 23:31:24 »

I feel deeply offended by anyone who could commit such vile acts .

I cannot understand how someone can openly embrace all the benefits of being British , by birth or other , yet be so unwilling to respect the ways ,culture and history of the country .

"for your tomorrow we gave our today" 

Every individual irrespective of creed , colour or ethnicity  should ponder at length what that means to their life today.

Lizzie_Zoom

« Reply #13 on: 04 November 2014, 09:19:34 »

There is good and bad in all, and at the moment the Islamic world has the microscope on them due to world events.

With both Islam and Christianity tolerance is a key feature of the religion; a bench mark on how good a Muslim or Christian you are.  Tolerance in the UK is particularly well politically guarded, but the perpetrators of these vile attacks on others will face the full effect of the law.

Christianity is particularly tolerant; until it comes to others challenging the religion on many view points and then the great congregations will caste judgement!!  Still, it is better than five hundred years ago when "Christians"/ "Protestants" were putting Catholics on public bonfires, along with witches and anyone else who challenged their beliefs!!

So a few barmy Muslims, who no more follow the teachings of Muhammed than me, does not scare me; IS do however, and must be irradiated by any means!! ;)

aaronjb

« Reply #14 on: 04 November 2014, 09:43:30 »

If people who do vile things are born here, where are you going to deport them to?  ::)

Australia? I mean.. we did it once before..*

*This suggestion is about as serious as "Deport anyone doing bad things"

IS do however, and must be irradiated by any means!! ;)

Trying to figure out if that was intentional or a slip, Lizzie.. do we have any nukes left to irradiate anyone with? ;)
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.045 seconds with 22 queries.