Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Window Tints  (Read 7350 times)

feeutfo

Re: Window Tints
« Reply #60 on: 04 June 2010, 22:57:34 »

I'm leaving as soon as i finsih work at 6 so i will grab a couple of z's in the car when i pull up hours early lol  :y :y

well unless i hear from james i wont be going, as i understand it he's fitting an exhaust so he can drive his car in the morning, an exhaust which may not turn up, and if there's not 3 cars present we have to pay £145 as i understand it, which makes it unecinomical for me. I'll be paying over the odds with fuel bills.

JAAAAAMES, are we going or are we not?

Kai

• Intermediate Member
  • Oxordshire
  • Just useless
    • Omega elite 2000
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: 04 June 2010, 23:01:14 »

I'm leaving as soon as i finsih work at 6 so i will grab a couple of z's in the car when i pull up hours early lol  :y :y

well unless i hear from james i wont be going, as i understand it he's fitting an exhaust so he can drive his car in the morning, an exhaust which may not turn up, and if there's not 3 cars present we have to pay £145 as i understand it, which makes it unecinomical for me. I'll be paying over the odds with fuel bills.

lol so if io hear nothing by 6 i will assume were not going ;) and i will head over to ashridge instead hahahahaha  :D
Guess I just couldn't stay away for the fourth time....

feeutfo

« Reply #62 on: 04 June 2010, 23:06:33 »

lol so if io hear nothing by 6 i will assume were not going ;) and i will head over to ashridge instead hahahahaha  :D
surely he knows if its been delivered by now?
anyone got his mobile number?

feeutfo

« Reply #63 on: 05 June 2010, 07:06:58 »

no response from James, appologies to all who tried to help us with this deal but it was for 3 cars not 2. Sorry guys. :( :-[

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: 05 June 2010, 20:01:27 »

Sorry chaps. I did reply to a PM yesterday saying it was highly unlikely I would be able to make it?

Apologies for the crossed wires - I thought relevent people were aware  :-[

JamesV6CDX

• Omega Queen
  • Gloucestershire/Buckinghamshire
    • Omega 3.2 Retail MV6 LPG
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: 05 June 2010, 20:03:01 »

In addition - I understand it would have been £10 more per car without me? Therefore if you chaps had to pay this extra cost - I will re-imburse it.

Cheers,
James

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: 05 June 2010, 20:40:24 »

You know what makes me laugh about the tinting laws?

You can't do jack to your car forward of the B pillar, but there isn't a law that says I can't have my helmet visor "limo black" if I so desire.
There is also no law whatsoever that says you can't wear "blues brothers" shades when driving either.

Go figure!

iirc dark visors where banned at one point, believe its now legal if you have a clear visor with you to replace dark visir with for night riding. But havent riden on road for years so may all have changed for bikes by now.

Gneneral idea was to be able to remove any dark tint at night. Visors and sunglasses can, axcessive tints cant.
ive ridden at 100 mph in the dark with a tinted visor,i was much younger and very stupid....and it was damn scary,wouldnt do it again or recommend it  8-)

Reminds me of the time I went Club 100 karting for the day at Buckmore Park.....

Lovely sunny day, tinted visor.....looked the dogs.......

However, the races over ran and the finals were staged after dark, under crap floodlights.....

Couldnt see a bloody thing and how I never killed myself or someone else God only knows....

:y
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 21 queries.