Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Bl**dy CSA  (Read 2149 times)

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
Bl**dy CSA
« on: 25 July 2007, 11:53:57 »

Why Are the CSA (child support agency) a bunch of idiots

They have cocked up my payments to my Exwife and now are wanting £700 amonth to cover repayments they have said i can live on £800 a month which is near on impossible to live on in london since my train fare a month is £260 to work alone.

I am very upset with all this one because they are wanting money that i have already paid my ExW but silly me i dont have a receipt for the money i have already given her, like she would give me a receipt god that would have caused arguments. Guess I have learnt my lession the hard way  >:( >:(

Its going to be hard to survive now :( I ready dont want to have to sell me car to pay these idiots for their mistakes.

I have worked out that i would be 100 pounds amonth worse off on the Dole. To be honest at least i would have time on my hands

Craig
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer
[To be Fitted]Reverse Sensors

Marks DTM Calib

• Administrator
  • West Bridgford
  • Git!
    • View Profile
Re: Bl**dy CSA
« Reply #1 on: 25 July 2007, 11:57:23 »

Did you give her, cash, cheque or electronic payment.....do your bank statements provide any details.

Jimbob

• Global Moderator
  • Chester / Flintshire
  • I like traffic lights, but only when they're green
    • E250 Est / Golf GTI
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 25 July 2007, 12:00:41 »

receipt or not, you could go to a court / solicitor and swear an affidavit as to what she has been paid
that should make them reconsider.

Unlucky!

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 25 July 2007, 12:11:05 »

I paid Cash to keep her happy at the time Dumb Me The thing is my ExW is a solisitor so knows the law inside out and is one money orientated woman and has already said to me that i never gave her a penny, and the problem is i really think she believes herself. she gos through money soooo fast i would not be surprised if she cant remember.

Awhile back I noticed she had not paid the Council Tax where she was staying so in an act of good faith I gave her the money to pay it. Next Month i noticed a letter at her place saying she was three months behind not paying so i said what did you do with the money i gave you to pay the council tax and got screamed at saying it had nothing to do with me what she speant her own money on. That was the last straw for me never helpped her out again.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2007, 12:11:56 by CraigR »
Mod's
LPG, MV6 Dark Grey Leather, Carputer, Euro Grill, Rear Sun Blind,  Auto Dip Mirror, Cruise Control, AMP for Carputer

ians

• Omega Baron
  • Reading
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 25 July 2007, 12:14:48 »

Craig,

you have my sympathy, it must be an awful situation.

But I think you need to challenge them,  tell them clearly that you have made a payment (or several) - presumably you withdrew it from your account in some form, hence documented at least on your own statements?   I am far from an expert on this but I would think they are required to investigate.    If your wife says she hasn't received it (and presumably is lying) get her to put that in writing (even better an avidavit witnessed by a solicitor - probably not reaslistic though) - that might spook her out..?   Try to get everything in writing , rather than phone conversations,  then you have it available if necessary to support your case in future.

Maybe the citizens advice people can help you on the legal side?    It seems grossly unfair that your ex mrs has the CSA representing her but you're left to look after your own interests.

Good luck mate.  

Darth Loo-knee

• Omega Queen
  • Death Star
  • Jammie smells of Pooh....
    • TIE Fighter
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 25 July 2007, 12:18:16 »

I feel for ya mate i really do... its the system Women hold all the cards I am afraid...

Best of it is, If it wasn't for what they sat on, No F***er would want em! >:(
Everything to do with Omega's. Breaking, Servicing from Cambelts to Oil Changes... Please Pm me for details...

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 25 July 2007, 12:22:52 »

The Thing That Really Gets My Goat is that it was her who messed up the marrage and ran off with her Ex Boyfriend and filed for divorce so I do nothing wrong and get shafted, lucky my GirlFriend is really understanding.

But I did have the last laugh as the day my Divorce came through I heard the Guy my exw ended the marrage for dumped her Ohhhh I did laugh that night

And the reason she says she ended it I was busy working all the time which was true Keeping a roof over her head  :o :o Some people.

I am just going to pay this off and just think to myself its a payment i am thankfull for in getting rid of her
« Last Edit: 25 July 2007, 12:24:20 by CraigR »
Mod's

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 25 July 2007, 12:36:08 »

Having gone through the process myself I can only sympathise with you.
I must admit that my Solicitor did advise well in respect of payments and reciepts etc.

As said earlier, any evidence, no matter how fragile it is is well worth obtaining, bank statements etc are the best. Remember that if you are going through a divorce then she will have to produce a 'full and frank' financial statement, so, if she has banked the cash it will show up.

Martin_1962

« Reply #8 on: 25 July 2007, 12:37:13 »

See a solicitor - it is her fault!

You should be able to get something sorted.

VXL V6

• Omega Lord
  • Solihull
    • 530D M Sport, Elite 3.2
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 25 July 2007, 12:38:10 »

Ignore my post above! just read you've done the divorce bit already.
« Last Edit: 25 July 2007, 12:38:40 by VXL_V6 »

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 25 July 2007, 12:42:05 »

Sorry to hear about your problems mate. I thought the CSA was being replaced with another organisation that might just be able to organise a pi** up in a brewery. Not sure, others might know better.

Thankfully I've been happily married for two years. Married for thirteen, only two of them happy. ;D ;D ;D

(old joke I know but the old ones are still the best)
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

Craig_R

• Omega Knight
  • Watford
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 25 July 2007, 12:51:13 »

I have been Divorce for over 3 1/2 years now and she is still a pain in the arse that woman

I have not seen my little girl since Febuary because of all this money arguing and before anyone says see a solicitor i have many many times my Ex is a clever woman she knows ways to make me look silly as being a solicitor and i cant afford a solisitor at the moment because of the CSA

I used to send Letters back and forth through solisitors and get ready to go to court and then she would have a change of heart and i would see my little girl once or twice and then everything went back to normal of not being able to see her for one reason or another back to the solisitors again and again letters back and forth and then court lined up again and change of heart telling my solisitor she never stopped me seeing my daughter its me not wanting to see her so court stopped again. I am just going to wait till my daughter is older and explain things to her in about 10 odd years as she is only 4 1/2 now.
Mod's

Martin_1962

« Reply #12 on: 25 July 2007, 13:10:24 »

Time to drop out of sight then.

bob.dent

• Omega Lord
  • Hertfordshire
  • Drives better than an Omega
    • Mondeo 2.0TDCI Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 25 July 2007, 13:22:11 »

Sorry to hear your tale of woe Craig, it really does stink >:( >:(

When I first got divorced my ex agreed to accept monthly cash payments that was sufficient not to get the CSA involved, but each time I paid her I made her sign for it in a receipt book so there could be no arguments or disputes and it worked really well.

The trouble is if you get a solictor involved now, the only person that wins is the solicitor with their hefty fees. I would have thought that your ex would be pretty well off as she is a money grabbing barsteward solictor herself :-?

Anyway, hope thing work out for the best eventually.
I HAVE THE BODY OF AN 18 YEAR OLD.......I KEEP IT IN THE FRIDGE!

sir moanalot

• Omega Knight
  • fens
  • im like an expensive watch - i get wound up easily
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 25 July 2007, 13:24:23 »

been there craig, sorry to hear your situation. us blokes are bloody held to ransom,  when you get with a psycho bitch (like i also did) it can be a bloody nightmare! my daughter is 11 now and my ex tw&t is still playing up- going back to court orders when it suits her.
see a solicitor for a 30 min free consult explain that your ex is a solicitor and make sure they do not know her. and tell them everthing you can. then see your local mp. check your bank statments for these large regular payments ie cash withdrawals it may help, also get someone to investigate cash deposits into her account.
you could set her up with a friend using a camcorder nearby and hand over some visible cash stating in the conversation what it is for then go to the csa asking them wether she has received this payment? if she denies it then give the recorded evidence to the csa and drop her in the "fraud type stuff".(if shes doing it now she could have done it in the past) sorry to be vindictive but why should ex's get away with it alone??
good luck- bloody fight back.
yet another miserable day in rip off britain !!!
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 21 queries.