Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Down

Author Topic: All is right with the world.  (Read 5004 times)

Tony H

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
  • Black Elites are luurvley
    • View Profile
Re: All is right with the world.
« Reply #15 on: 19 January 2008, 21:58:45 »

Sat here, on the setee with my new Weimerana puppy snoring next to me    SWMBO away for the weekend, son away at uni, daughter out for the night, pint of cold lager close at hand f**kin Bliss :y :y :y
Be aware of mole holes be very aware!

miggy

« Reply #16 on: 19 January 2008, 22:01:34 »

Sat here, on the setee with my new Weimerana puppy snoring next to me    SWMBO away for the weekend, son away at uni, daughter out for the night, pint of cold lager close at hand f**kin Bliss :y :y :y

Beautiful dogs.............had one several years ago, now own a lab
« Last Edit: 19 January 2008, 22:01:52 by miggy »

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 19 January 2008, 22:02:13 »

Telly is sh"t tonight, gonna play the red dwarf later

Who is she then
 :y
Troglodyte! Rimmer rules!  :P ;D

Smeg...............strange, our fridge is a smeg ;D ;D
Yeah, always wondered which came first (not being a local).
Trains may have been invented here, but public transport is a foreign concept!

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 19 January 2008, 22:02:41 »

This is the saddest thing for me.

We now have all the best in technology, like media centres, ultra wide screen high def TV's, high def video, hdd recorders, the ability to watch all of our video simultaneously all over the home, etc etc etc.

There is absolutely bugger all to watch on them. I have got rid of Sky TV and when the current TV finally packs in, I strongly suspect that it won't be replaced.  :(
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

miggy

« Reply #19 on: 19 January 2008, 22:03:32 »

Beautiful dogs.............had one several years ago, now own a lab

And before any of you lot come back, thats a labrador not a rather Laboratory ;D ;D ;D ;D

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 19 January 2008, 22:04:54 »

We now have all the best in technology, like media centres, ultra wide screen high def TV's, high def video, hdd recorders, the ability to watch all of our video simultaneously all over the home, etc etc etc.

There is absolutely bugger all to watch on them. I have got rid of Sky TV and when the current TV finally packs in, I strongly suspect that it won't be replaced.  :(
We're considering ditching NTL(now Virgin) and just getting Freeview from BT (we don't get it over the air, pathetic). Not worth paying for extra channels of toss.

miggy

« Reply #21 on: 19 January 2008, 22:06:33 »

We're considering ditching NTL(now Virgin) and just getting Freeview from BT (we don't get it over the air, pathetic). Not worth paying for extra channels of toss.

I find freeview good, a lot of the channels are sh"t but depends what you want, i watch a lot of the history and film 4.

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 19 January 2008, 22:08:44 »

I find freeview good, a lot of the channels are sh"t but depends what you want, i watch a lot of the history and film 4.
Yeah, most but not all of what we watch is on Freeview. The rest isn't worth the extra.

Vamps

• Bishop Middleham, Co Durham.
  • Flying Tonight, so Be Prepared.
    • Mig 2.6CDX and 2.2 Honda
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: 19 January 2008, 22:11:57 »

Yeah, most but not all of what we watch is on Freeview. The rest isn't worth the extra.

We are considering doing the same, we have freeview at our STATIC caravan and manage fine. Paying good money for nothing. :)

miggy

« Reply #24 on: 19 January 2008, 22:12:56 »

We are considering doing the same, we have freeview at our STATIC caravan and manage fine. Paying good money for nothing. :)

oh god, no ;D ;D ;D ;D

Golfbuddy

• Omega Baron
  • Cornwall
  • I'm On An Economy Drive
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: 19 January 2008, 22:15:53 »

Hmm, when I say 'we have' I actually mean that they are available.

Getting rid of Sky was one of the best things I've done in a long time. I now realise that repeats of Street Wars, Road Wars, Cops on Camera, etc etc etc are not worth almost £50 per month.  :)
[size=24]        [/size][/b]

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 19 January 2008, 22:17:38 »

Getting rid of Sky was one of the best things I've done in a long time. I now realise that repeats of Street Wars, Road Wars, Cops on Camera, etc etc etc are not worth almost £50 per month.  :)
We'll have to pay for Freeview.  :-?

miggy

« Reply #27 on: 19 January 2008, 22:18:36 »

Whys that then :question :question :question

theolodian

• Omega Baron
  • Warwickshire
  • I need a new avatar.
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 19 January 2008, 22:19:28 »

Whys that then :question :question :question
See comment about not getting it over the air, 3rd world country this.  ::)

miggy

« Reply #29 on: 19 January 2008, 22:19:56 »

I take it its because you are using the phone line to get it
« Last Edit: 19 January 2008, 22:20:06 by miggy »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6   Go Up

Page created in 0.039 seconds with 22 queries.