Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Information  (Read 20308 times)

STMO123

Re: Information
« Reply #105 on: 06 March 2012, 20:41:07 »

Yaaaaaaawn

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 06 March 2012, 20:41:24 »

::)
STMO123 Oh no........Its that 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' word again...... :D

Its ok, I hit the alert mod button.....oh bugger, that means I have to do something!

You could always stick 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' in the word filter ;D

Actualy we seem to have a mod report that says nothing more than 'Steve smells'.......any takers?

Dont tell me that the word filter works on Mod reports too?  That is certainly not what I wrote about Steve, it was much worse ;D

Well....while you're picking on me at least some poor, innocent member is being left in peace ::)

My member has nothing to do with this thre..........ah...... :-[ ;D

STMO123

« Reply #107 on: 06 March 2012, 20:41:29 »

But not on loooooong terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tireds ;D

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #108 on: 06 March 2012, 20:41:59 »

::)
STMO123 Oh no........Its that 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' word again...... :D

Its ok, I hit the alert mod button.....oh bugger, that means I have to do something!

You could always stick 'terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired' in the word filter ;D

Actualy we seem to have a mod report that says nothing more than 'Steve smells'.......any takers?
PMSL, you wasn't joking ;D

That's 'weren't' not 'wasn't'.

Cem...could you teach our admins a bit of grammar please.

will try my best ;D

Gaffers

• Omega Queen
  • NE Hampshire/Surrey
    • Ford Ranger Wildtrak
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 06 March 2012, 20:42:42 »

;D ;D ;D

hotel21

• Administrator
  • The Kingdom of Fife
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: 06 March 2012, 20:43:08 »

lots of stuff snipped

Imo,heads should be hanging in embarrassment.

I just spent an hour or more on the phone tonight with Daz having a blether, as we have done several times this past week alone, as well as by calls, personal visits, PM's, email and phone calls over the 5 or so years we have known each other.

Please do not presume too much in what I snipped out.  Please......   :y

Snipped through guilt ? ::)
Please elucidate.  I'm all keyboard....   ;D

hercules

• Omega Knight
  • sunnyudders
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: 06 March 2012, 20:43:14 »

;D please excuse me im terribly sorry old boy, I am a little tired

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: 06 March 2012, 20:44:20 »

So,still a member then.Just not allowed to participate fully at the moment ?
Exactly like the thousands of banned members ;)

The software has to maintain the user account in order to service the ban.  You are looking for an argument that isn't there ;)

Im not looking for an argument at all,just trying to establish the facts clearly.

As some people may know,I have had my differences with Daz in the past,although we have recently resolved our differences. Im by no means his bestest mate,but Im sure he feels very let down indeed by a group of people who he believed to be loyal friends. He put so much into this forum over the years, because he felt part of a community, a family almost.
His back has been against the wall this last week and he has found out who his friends are,found out where loyalties lie,and Im afraid he has discovered that it has been a one way street with the people he would least have expected that from.Talk of postcounts and returning as an admin etc. to me,just shows how far out of touch those doing the talking are. Hes not remotely interested in his postcount, and return as an admin ? Seriously ?  ::)
Lets not forget,he deleted his account because at that moment he thought it would make life easier,less complicated for his fellow mods/admins.
Imo,heads should be hanging in embarrassment.
I mentioned postcounts and the logistics of reinstating his deleted account because somebody asked.  Again, I think you are looking for something that isn't there.

I have always, and still do, that DLK has been a brilliant ambassador for the forum.

I doubt he would want to be on the Admin Team again, based on previous discussions. Which is a shame IMHO.

As he had deleted his account, the Admin Team have not really discussed him at any more that a personal level.  I would love to see him back here.
Grumpy old man

Elite Pete

• Omega Queen
  • Chester
  • My spider senses are tingling
    • Audi SQ5 GSX1400
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: 06 March 2012, 20:45:54 »

I've never commented on any of the threads about whats going on because quite simply its got nothing to do with me. There was a disagreement between two adults both of them I class as friends and I think it quite sad that they are both not on the forum any more. I also couldn't believe the amount of people who decided to have a say, it reminded me of being back at school (that was a long long time ago). I would have been better if they could have spoken privately and tried to sort things out, even if it meant they agree to disagree with each other

Both Daz and Ljay have been on the forum a long time, they also attend the meets and I hope to see them there again in the future.   
Retired

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: 06 March 2012, 20:47:07 »

So,still a member then.Just not allowed to participate fully at the moment ?
If you want to see what you can/can't do when banned, drop me a PM early one evening when I'm online, and I'll ban you for 15mins - better not do it tonight, as I need an early night...  ...and I might forget to unban ;D ;D ;D
S'ok...I can tell Albs what happens when a ban is in place  ;D ;D
Have we banned you since we went to SMF?  It can always be arranged ;D
Grumpy old man

STMO123

« Reply #115 on: 06 March 2012, 20:47:42 »

I've never commented on any of the threads about whats going on because quite simply its got nothing to do with me. There was a disagreement between two adults both of them I class as friends and I think it quite sad that they are both not on the forum any more. I also couldn't believe the amount of people who decided to have a say, it reminded me of being back at school (that was a long long time ago). I would have been better if they could have spoken privately and tried to sort things out, even if it meant they agree to disagree with each other

Both Daz and Ljay have been on the forum a long time, they also attend the meets and I hope to see them there again in the future.   

Of course you do Pete. Everyone's heard of your penchant for mud wrestling. ;D

waspy

« Reply #116 on: 06 March 2012, 20:48:50 »

Bloody ell, it works ;D

Which is more than you do ;D

omegod

• Omega Baron
  • liverpool
    • 2017 Seat Ateca
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: 06 March 2012, 20:50:30 »

Quite a dissapointing result all round really. I have met all involved, Jimbob at Chester meets where he happily scanned the silver beast and cleared a load of old faults for me, Ljay was was perfectly pleasant to me, the family and other meet newbs and Daz who went to great lengths to save my cousin a fortune when his engine went pop and he rebuilt one for him. Basically the spirit that sets this forum far apart from the utter balls that most other car ones are!

I think the one issue thats at the root of this is ego and people not wanting to back down and apologise/admit over reaction.

I have worse barnies every sunday in the local and by Monday it's all sorted without big fall outs FFS ::) 
Happy to do Omega servicing etc around Merseyside,cruise activation, airbag lights sorted too...

STMO123

« Reply #118 on: 06 March 2012, 20:51:08 »

Bloody ell, it works ;D

I do work!!!  You try watching 15 hours of shite telly every day and see how you like it.

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: 06 March 2012, 20:52:39 »

Bloody ell, it works ;D

I do work!!!  You try watching 15 hours of shite telly every day and see how you like it.
Blimey, I'm glad I work for this tin-pot Yankie 'puter firm ;D
Grumpy old man
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.