Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Down

Author Topic: cam gasket  (Read 34009 times)

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
  • iron maiden rocks very sad at the moment
    • black beast
    • View Profile
Re: cam gasket
« Reply #150 on: 09 July 2013, 22:09:59 »

COWBOY  :y

I asked you ralf if you followed the guide and even gave you the picture link.. and you said yes

Whats the point

and i did and it got worse  :y :y the guy who had it before me must have had the same problem and he cured it that way . and he never worked on the car. always in the garage to have work done :y :y
« Last Edit: 09 July 2013, 22:13:32 by bored bigyin54 »

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: 10 July 2013, 11:10:45 »

i phoned the guy who sold me the car  last night and he said he had the same problem . and took it to a garage .he didn't know what they done to it ,but it did stop smoking  :y :y

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
  • If there's a 'system' - play it ... !
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: 10 July 2013, 12:04:48 »

>:(
« Last Edit: 10 July 2013, 12:08:58 by Seth »
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: 10 July 2013, 12:06:35 »

I've been following the posts on this topic and if there were more constructive comments and less insults he might have achieved something more possitive,but since most of you are more concerned in senseless "banter" I wonder if you ever get anything done successfully

Well it needs to come off as per guide.. why not take seth up on his offer and get him to look at it  :y

^^^    ^^^
« Last Edit: 10 July 2013, 12:08:19 by Seth »
Gettin' seriously hacked-off by those who ignore the wisdom of proven experience ... and Forum guidelines.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: 10 July 2013, 12:12:51 »

Lets just run over this once more.

1) Car was running fine
2) You decided to change cam cover gasket
3) After the work, straight away it started smoking/running poorly
4) You decide to scrap the car & go into debt on a replacement

Yet you've had offers to look at it from Seth?

Similar to your Sky install issues, I offered time & time again to raise this internally to be fixed, but constantly ignored.

Again, Seth is offering here but you've chosen to get a new car? This is coming from the person who is always stating they have no money  ???

Seth, I need to borrow your wall......

Seth

• Omega Lord
  • South Wales Valleys
    • '99 2.5TD GLS Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: 10 July 2013, 12:31:32 »

Anyone know the code ... for Addis Ababa ... ? :'(

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: 10 July 2013, 12:47:04 »

Anyone know the code ... for Addis Ababa ... ? :'(
dont need code for addis ababa . because it will be gone tomorow . what has that got to do with it anyway  >:( >:(

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: 10 July 2013, 12:50:53 »

Lets just run over this once more.

1) Car was running fine
2) You decided to change cam cover gasket
3) After the work, straight away it started smoking/running poorly
4) You decide to scrap the car & go into debt on a replacement

Yet you've had offers to look at it from Seth?

Similar to your Sky install issues, I offered time & time again to raise this internally to be fixed, but constantly ignored.

Again, Seth is offering here but you've chosen to get a new car? This is coming from the person who is always stating they have no money  ???

Seth, I need to borrow your wall......

there is way's and means to get a car . i dont have to work on  >:( >:(

chrisgixer

« Reply #158 on: 10 July 2013, 12:54:32 »

Alf there are numerous other members on here with that car that manage to service it with no problems at all.

There is no car in existence that does not need work at some point. They all do.

Just follow the guide and advice and stop pesh arsing about!
« Last Edit: 10 July 2013, 12:58:04 by chrisgixer »

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: 10 July 2013, 12:59:48 »

Alf there are numerous other members on here with that car that manage to service it with no problems at all.

There is no car in existence that does not need work at some point. They all do.

i followed the guide and didn't get anywhere . never mind be gone tomorrow anyway >:( >:(

chrisgixer

« Reply #160 on: 10 July 2013, 13:08:00 »

i followed the guide and didn't get anywhere . never mind be gone tomorrow anyway >:( >:(
And replaced with what? Any other car will need work doing, ask EMD.

Clearly you need to trace your steps and see where you went wrong. Everyone else manages to do the job no problem.

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: 10 July 2013, 13:23:46 »

Clearly you need to trace your steps and see where you went wrong. Everyone else manages to do the job no problem.
getting one from a dealer ship with warranty . dont want to keep the omega any more .had enough off them now :y :y and i didn't go wrong with anything changed to many cam gaskets to go wrong :y :y

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: 10 July 2013, 13:34:37 »

getting one from a dealer ship with warranty . dont want to keep the omega any more .had enough off them now :y :y and i didn't go wrong with anything changed to many cam gaskets to go wrong :y :y

How come it runs like a sack of shite now, but was fine before ???

bored bigyin54

• Omega Baron
  • south wales
    • black beast
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: 10 July 2013, 13:40:27 »

How come it runs like a sack of shite now, but was fine before ???
its running fine now . after what we done last night . took it for a run this morning no smoke at all . going up a hill overtakin a slow car it didn't miss a beat and no smoke  :y :y

chrisgixer

« Reply #164 on: 10 July 2013, 13:44:20 »

Don't be so bloody rediculous. You've spent your entire life telling us you don't want to spend money, now you peeing money up the wall by paying dealer prices. Because you can't follow a simple procedure.

I've never heard such rubbish. Is this some sort of winde up?

On top of all this though you seem to take great delight in irritating other members on here, arguing and taking the opposite view to cause arguments, then ask the same people to help you, then wonder why they are a bit cheeky in their responses and take some sort of offence.

There is no helping you. You won't be told, know everything, yet can't complete the simplest procedure, yet its the cars fault.

Get a grip, re check your work, go over it again and fix it. There is nothing more anyone can do from the wrong end of a keyboard.

Sorry Ralf, but do yourself a favour and apply some focus on the problem you have, instead of wasting money on a bag full of more problems.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18   Go Up

Page created in 0.055 seconds with 22 queries.