Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Down

Author Topic: Q for Admin  (Read 3656 times)

STMO999

Re: Q for Admin
« Reply #30 on: 02 May 2010, 21:03:27 »

cant we have a better subject on a sunday night.. :(

The Greek bailout proposals and their inplications for the PIIGS? :-/

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #31 on: 02 May 2010, 21:03:42 »

Trust you to give your 2p worth if theres trouble around you are not far away ::)

Call this trouble, part timer? You must have led a sheltered life. ;D

This thread ought to be about you, as you swear more than most and have a terrible attitude towards people.

Only you, bumface.

STMO, please dont fuel any fire..

Crazydad

• Omega Baron
  • Germany
    • 2.5 V6 facelift
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 02 May 2010, 21:06:26 »

Trust you to give your 2p worth if theres trouble around you are not far away ::)

As i told you a couple of years ago, i am still learning, and believe me you have a lot to teach ;D ;D

It's easy:

1. People are seldom what they pretend to be on a forum

2. If you tell people about your personal life on a public forum, you will be ridiculed. So don't do it.

3. If I upset you by insulting you or taking the piss, remember it's not really me, it's probably someone pretending to be horrible when they are really very nice.

Lesson continues when I feel like it.

;D ;D ;D
Sound advice Steve :y
I will wait for the next lesson ;)

STMO999

« Reply #33 on: 02 May 2010, 21:07:29 »

As i told you a couple of years ago, i am still learning, and believe me you have a lot to teach ;D ;D

It's easy:

2. If you tell people about your personal life on a public forum, you will be ridiculed. So don't do it.

3. If I upset you by insulting you or taking the piss, remember it's not really me, it's probably someone pretending to be horrible when they are really very nice.

;D ;D ;D

4. Don't listen to Skruntie or Cem, they are homosexuals.
« Last Edit: 02 May 2010, 21:07:44 by STMO999 »

cem_devecioglu

« Reply #34 on: 02 May 2010, 21:09:49 »

It's easy:

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D

why not , lets try different ;D

Del Boy

• Omega Queen
  • Kent, UK.
    • 2012 '62' BMW 730d MSport
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 02 May 2010, 21:10:36 »

It's easy:

;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D
Drives: 2013 (13) BMW 530d M Sport Touring, 2011 '61' BMW 520d SE.

KW

• Intermediate Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 02 May 2010, 21:16:26 »

you must have realised that the post was going to be close to the knuckle,
Are you REALLY trying to tell me the two phrases used were "close to the knuckle"?

If so, search through a few of your own past contributions if we are going to talk what can be perceived as offensive.

I know violence isn't the answer, I got it wrong on purpose.

tunnie

• Get A Life!!
  • Surrey
    • Zafira Tourer & BMW 435i
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 02 May 2010, 22:02:40 »

booooooring

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: 02 May 2010, 22:09:25 »

Same old same old.....

People were welcoming him back like wanno after the last time he spat his dummy out........

KW, like it or lump it mate, these are the people who run the site so about time you respected that, and frankly its all getting aa bit tedious and predictable with you......

:y
« Last Edit: 02 May 2010, 22:10:46 by webby23 »
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
  • 3.O Elite Saloon with all the toys,
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: 02 May 2010, 22:16:07 »

Same old same old.....

People were welcoming him back like wanno after the last time he spat his dummy out........

KW, like it or lump it mate, these are the people who run the site so about time you respected that, and frankly its all getting aa bit tedious and predictable with you......

See you jump back in stirrer mode as soon as you read the thread.

Pf all the people that read the thread it seems no one was put out by it.  Admins have thier reasons, but yet you jump in and start pushing buttons again.

Sorry matey, in reality the thread is between KW and Admins, bot the rest of us, if you cant be constructive then stop flipping stirring, you do this every time, which to me is a bigger problem.
Ask yourself :  " WHY do I believe in what I believe?"

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: 02 May 2010, 22:17:55 »

Same old same old.....

Pf all the people that read the thread it seems no one was put out by it.  Admins have thier reasons, but yet you jump in and start pushing buttons again.

Sorry matey, in reality the thread is between KW and Admins, bot the rest of us, if you cant be constructive then stop flipping stirring, you do this every time, which to me is a bigger problem.

Like everyone Pip I have a right to express my opinion, as indeed you are, and have done.....

And the matter is between KW and the Admins, so why did KW not just PM them............???

« Last Edit: 02 May 2010, 22:18:46 by webby23 »
The only certainty of life is death. Live your life and enjoy it. The clock is ticking

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: 02 May 2010, 22:21:52 »

Same old same old.....

Like everyone Pip I have a right to express my opinion, as indeed you are, and have done.....

And the matter is between KW and the Admins, so why did KW not just PM them............???

No idea, but did you read the post that got deleted.?

Remember that my opinions expressed here are not representative of the opinions of other members on the OOF Forum.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: 02 May 2010, 22:25:06 »

Yes, and frankly it didnt offend me......

I dont care what he or others post, I am not easily offended, however his constant whining is getting tiresome.......

Wont comment anymore Skruntie, I will keep the balance of my thoughts to myself........

Mr Skrunts

• Get A Life!!
  • Skruntie Land.
    • 2003 CD 2.2 Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: 02 May 2010, 22:28:22 »

I dont care what he or others post, I am not easily offended, however his constant whining is getting tiresome.......

Wont comment anymore Skruntie, I will keep the balance of my thoughts to myself........

About right matey, you admit he said nothing wrong to offend you but you still stick your twopennyworth in to heat things up. and I bet you dont keep out of it.

webby23

• Omega Baron
  • Nottingham
  • MV6
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: 02 May 2010, 22:29:53 »

:y :y :y
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  All   Go Up

Page created in 0.015 seconds with 17 queries.