Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please play nicely.  No one wants to listen/read a keyboard warriors rants....

Author Topic: So what have you done to your car today?  (Read 3146494 times)

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
Re: So what have you done to your car today?
« Reply #9435 on: 03 February 2015, 12:42:46 »

MV6 Irmy just back from WiM all set up how it should be, not nice weather to drive there and back in, will have wash it now with all the salt that was on the M4 :-\ :y

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9436 on: 03 February 2015, 16:15:13 »

well today is a good day my brand new genuine gm floor mats have arrived :D  after a long search online in different country i have found them even the hanger is still attached on the floor mats, so i think i'm very lucky like no dealer sells them anymore,

also last week i have fitted my brand new original gps/phone antenna, so no more water comes in the car because of the broken seal on the bottom, if any one needs one i can give the detail where to get them they have more then 1 model and allot more genuine GM parts.

RobG

• Omega Queen
  • Bristol
  • I might have a link, pic or part number for that
    • 16 plate Mokka. Vivaro
    • View Profile
« Reply #9437 on: 03 February 2015, 16:46:54 »

well today is a good day my brand new genuine gm floor mats have arrived :D  after a long search online in different country i have found them even the hanger is still attached on the floor mats, so i think i'm very lucky like no dealer sells them anymore,

also last week i have fitted my brand new original gps/phone antenna, so no more water comes in the car because of the broken seal on the bottom, if any one needs one i can give the detail where to get them they have more then 1 model and allot more genuine GM parts.
Post up the info then :)
All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

UPVC windows/doors/fascias/soffit/gutters supplied/fitted

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9438 on: 03 February 2015, 16:50:48 »

forgot the link indeed ::)
http://www.opel-classicparts.de/

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9439 on: 03 February 2015, 16:50:57 »

Andyc said there were non left anywhere

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9440 on: 03 February 2015, 17:07:47 »

last time they still had 5 in stock of the 1 i needed, of course it depends witch 1 you need ;)
you can always ask them, they have people that speak english 8)

this is the link from the 1 i needed
http://www.opel-classicparts.de/antenne-28693.html

i remember that when i wanted to order the guy even told me that they had it on ebay store in offer at the time for only 69 euro because if they have allot of the same part they put the offers ther so just in case i will give that link.
http://stores.ebay.de/opel-classic-parts-Obere-M

hope it helps ;)
Andyc said there were non left anywhere

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9441 on: 03 February 2015, 17:17:35 »

what was the GM Mfr .: ******** on that site  :-\

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9442 on: 03 February 2015, 17:33:11 »

Sorry i do not understand the question especialy when words are shortened  Mfr .: ********

Steve B

• Omega Baron
  • Leicestershire
    • '52' MV6 3.2 Saloon
    • View Profile
« Reply #9443 on: 03 February 2015, 17:39:44 »

Sorry i do not understand the question especialy when words are shortened  Mfr .: ********
For example.. if i type in the search bar on that site 90478298 Then i get a light switch...Whats the GM number for your mats  :y

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9444 on: 03 February 2015, 17:40:14 »

Got a new MOT on my beloved Silver Bullet :D
Grumpy old man

The Sheriff

« Reply #9445 on: 03 February 2015, 18:05:50 »

Another year of listening to you calling it names then.
I wouldn't mind betting Mr DTM hoped it would be terminal  ;D

TheBoy

• Administrator
  • Brackley, Northants
  • I Like Lockdown
    • Whatever Starts
    • View Profile
« Reply #9446 on: 03 February 2015, 18:07:16 »

Another year of listening to you calling it names then.
I wouldn't mind betting Mr DTM hoped it would be terminal  ;D
That one never gets called names. Its the bestest. Little bit rusty here and there, but she's had a hard life ;D
Grumpy old man

catso

• globe
  • live live to the max
    • 3.2 v6
    • View Profile
« Reply #9447 on: 03 February 2015, 18:57:29 »

For example.. if i type in the search bar on that site 90478298 Then i get a light switch...Whats the GM number for your mats  :y

The floor mats i got from a person in spain and he had only1 set, the Arial i got from the site of classic-parts.
the gm number of the floor mats is GM 17 23 592 or you can look under the number 90485206,
i did seen it on a Russian site only not sure how they work. of course you can translate the page in chrome!  8)

05omegav6

« Reply #9448 on: 04 February 2015, 01:02:01 »

The floor mats i got from a person in spain and he had only1 set, the Arial i got from the site of classic-parts.
the gm number of the floor mats is GM 17 23 592 or you can look under the number 90485206,
i did seen it on a Russian site only not sure how they work. of course you can translate the page in chrome!  8)
I could do all sorts of things, but not all of them would be appropriate... ::)

joff

• Omega Knight
  • swindon, wilts
  • Discovery TD5 ES
    • Drives the wife mad
    • View Profile
« Reply #9449 on: 04 February 2015, 17:08:17 »

Fixed the outside temp sensor on the MV6 and put a new HBV on it, as windows started misting up on the way back from WIM yesterday.

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.