Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please check the Forum Guidelines at the top of the Newbie section

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Down

Author Topic: Airmatic problems now  (Read 19011 times)

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
Re: Airmatic problems now
« Reply #75 on: 24 February 2016, 17:41:46 »

I don't suppose you took a note of the mileage before you handed it over?

I didn't, but it shouldn't be too difficultt o work out. The mileage is on the original invoice & I've only driven home from Bolton & back twice.

I do think it's been damage on site though ....... there's a lot of cars on a small site

I've just seen this, Andy. :-\

Mercedes dealers are generally considered to be quite poor by their owners.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • ML350 TDM SmartRoadster
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 24 February 2016, 18:27:03 »

I didn't, but it shouldn't be too difficultt o work out. The mileage is on the original invoice & I've only driven home from Bolton & back twice.

I do think it's been damage on site though ....... there's a lot of cars on a small site

You would have hoped that a main dealer would have been better equiped & trained than the indies  ???

2nd in command service manager phone 20 mins ago to tell me what I told them a month ago .... it needs a new strut ...  ::) and one is now on its way from the Vaterland. The bodyshop is collecting my car tomorrow for repair. I told him I'm not having a hand full of bog on the doors  ::)

.. to be continued!  :y

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 24 February 2016, 20:12:42 »

You would have hoped that a main dealer would have been better equiped & trained than the indies  ???

2nd in command service manager phone 20 mins ago to tell me what I told them a month ago .... it needs a new strut ...  ::) and one is now on its way from the Vaterland. The bodyshop is collecting my car tomorrow for repair. I told him I'm not having a hand full of bog on the doors  ::)

.. to be continued!  :y

Get yourself a magnet ::)
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Viral_Jim

• Omega Baron
  • Telford
    • Too many, mostly broken
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 24 February 2016, 21:22:18 »

Sadly I've never found this to be the case with anyone I know - Audi, Jag Merc, all the same  :(. They make their money selling cars, finance products and profiting from trade ins. Service is just a cost centre to them. Their brand value is the brand value of their cars, levels of service, so long as they meet a minimum is far less important to them. Indies by comparison make their money and reputations on the quality of the service and repairs they make.

Having said that, I think the service you've received falls short of my expectations of a backstreet spanner monkey emporium.  >:(

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 24 February 2016, 22:50:46 »

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 24 February 2016, 22:51:38 »

Having said that, I think the service you've received falls short of my expectations of a backstreet spanner monkey emporium.  >:(

I have .....and my email to their head office says as such  ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 25 February 2016, 19:04:44 »

received a phone call from Mercedes customer service in Amsterdam today  ::) Complaint duly noted.  :y

followed a few hours later by a call from the dealer principal ......  ::) ::) of course he didn't know because he'd been off a week ..... no answer when asked about the previous 3 weeks my car has to-ing & fro-ing from them to my house   ;)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 01 March 2016, 23:31:23 »

Phoned today at 5 to 3 for a 'SITREP' so asked for service manager or his 2nd in command ..... both busy, but I'll email them both and get them to call you back says the receptionist. At 5:15 I phoned again! Why do people NEVER return phone calls? Considering they're on their back foot I thought they might have ..... obviously wrong.

It's still in the body shop!! It allegedly went last Friday ..... how long does it take to remove, repair and refit two bloody doors?  ???

henryd

• Omega Lord
  • west cornwall
  • VW Touareg R5 tdi Auto
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 02 March 2016, 00:14:21 »

Phoned today at 5 to 3 for a 'SITREP' so asked for service manager or his 2nd in command ..... both busy, but I'll email them both and get them to call you back says the receptionist. At 5:15 I phoned again! Why do people NEVER return phone calls? Considering they're on their back foot I thought they might have ..... obviously wrong.

It's still in the body shop!! It allegedly went last Friday ..... how long does it take to remove, repair and refit two bloody doors?  ???

And presumedly the  airmatic is still yet to be fixed  ::)
other rides 
  mk3 Volvo v70 2.0 Diesel ,Citroen C2, Pug 306 cabriolet
  Sterling elite trekker pikey wagon

Lazydocker

• Omega Queen
  • Woodbridge, Suffolk
  • Constantly Bullied by a certain Admin
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 02 March 2016, 08:20:45 »

I could be wrong, but it's probably not high on their list of priorities :-X

Do you have a courtesy car?
Whatever it is... I didn't do it

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 02 March 2016, 08:49:08 »

I could be wrong, but it's probably not high on their list of priorities :-X
Obviously not

Do you have a courtesy car?
No. It's a bit late now after a month to start demanding a courtesy car ..... good job I have another car for work. 25 milex each way would be a none starter on the bus!   ::)

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 02 March 2016, 08:50:46 »

And presumedly the  airmatic is still yet to be fixed  ::)

Correct! It's down as a 2 hour job, so providing the strut has arrived, it shouldn't then be too much longer .......  :-\

YZ250

• Omega Baron
  • Oxford/Bucks border
    • Black 3.2 Elite Estate
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 02 March 2016, 09:18:39 »

Could have been a delivery van, you'll probably never know.  :-\ I'm angry and it's not even my car. You'd have thought that they'd have bent over backwards to sort this out now but sadly these things seem to just get dismissed.  >:(
Hope it's sorted to your satisfaction Andy.  :y
My fun car is a 2020 Bmw F32 430d M Sport with indicators.
My cruiser is an Audi A6 Avant S Line Black Edition with indicators.

Andy B

• Get A Life!!
  • Bury Lancs
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 02 March 2016, 09:39:33 »

Could have been a delivery van, you'll probably never know.  :-\ I'm angry and it's not even my car. You'd have thought that they'd have bent over backwards to sort this out now but sadly these things seem to just get dismissed.  >:(
Hope it's sorted to your satisfaction Andy.  :y

Only my opinion but ...... as it's a fairly consistant scrape along the car I think it's been done by who ever was driving my car  :-\ if it'd been another vehicle wouldn't it have been a shorter/deeper dent?  :-\

And only just thought, wasn't it new reg plate yesterday  :-\ ...... my problems will be way down the list of priority .... people will be wantingto drive their new cars away.

STEMO

« Reply #89 on: 02 March 2016, 09:43:13 »

Yep. And as they drive away the dealer will be thinking "Hope you enjoyed the good customer service, it won't be like that if you come back with a problem".
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 22 queries.