Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Search the maintenance guides for answers to 99.999% of Omega questions

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Down

Author Topic: Oh my God! They killed Kenny...  (Read 8421 times)

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
Re: Oh my God! They killed Kenny...
« Reply #75 on: 04 December 2021, 19:11:27 »

That Australian girl in the video freely admitted she panicked at the thought of going to the camp so lied when asked if she'd been tested.  She felt guilty after and phoned in and admitted her 'crime' expecting them to come round and test her, and instruct her to self isolate until her test result came back.  The reality as we know was somewhat different!  ::)
I don't tend to trust liars ,that is the story she cooked up after she was caught  ::)

The Australians plan to build these camps across the country and you have to wonder when and if they will start using them for other minor misdemeanours as well?  ???  I mean who would object to someone being summarily incarcerated for a couple of weeks for being drunk and disorderly for example.  They'd deserve it right?  ::) 

What about speeders? People who are late with their tax return? Cycling along a 'No Cycling' path? etc etc  ::)  :P

"drunk and disorderly" people can be dangerous ,first offence -24 hours in a cell ,not just a night .
what if the drunk walks in the road, causing a fatal accident  :-\

speeders are a similar problem .
late with a tax return er ... throw my brother in jail for 24 hours ,he's my accountant  :P
Cycling - shot in the face for a first offence  :P

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 04 December 2021, 19:11:51 »

Viruses mutate. It's what they do.

If they become weaker and more virilant, then accept that for what it is... Normal.

Let it spread unchecked and get the whole thing over with.

The governments of the world won't allow this because that actually like having control over everyone, and a killer pandemic is a pretty effective medium of fear based control.

Governments around the world will be closely watching the response to Australia incarcerating people in concentration quarantine camps without due process I'm sure.  ::)   >:(
people breaking the rules get put in jail

it's not a new concept

In a democracy this usually involves some sort of process, like being charged with an offence, having access to a lawyer, a court case or hearing etc  ::)

Totalitarian dictatorships on the other hand just pick people up and sling them in jail.  :)
special powers  ;)
She was a risk to other lives   ::)
the officials where a bit soft really ,they should have shot her in the face as per TB's manifesto  :P

Survivors of the holocaust often described that as their freedoms were curtailed bit by bit by the Nazis, that they'd tell themselves that it was a phase, or that it was something that would blow over, or a new government would come along etc etc   ::)

That Australian girl in the video freely admitted she panicked at the thought of going to the camp so lied when asked if she'd been tested.  She felt guilty after and phoned in and admitted her 'crime' expecting them to come round and test her, and instruct her to self isolate until her test result came back.  The reality as we know was somewhat different!  ::)

The Australians plan to build these camps across the country and you have to wonder when and if they will start using them for other minor misdemeanours as well?  ???  I mean who would object to someone being summarily incarcerated for a couple of weeks for being drunk and disorderly for example.  They'd deserve it right?  ::) 

What about speeders? People who are late with their tax return? Cycling along a 'No Cycling' path? etc etc  ::)  :P
What about people who ramble on like fickin nutters? Life?  ;D

Luckily at present we are free to ramble on like fickin nutters if we like and long may it continue!  :y

Just don't slag off women, men who wish to be women, women who wish to be men, those who like having sex with those of the same gender, adherents of certain religions, people of particular colours, ................  :-X  ::)   :P
Opti!  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 04 December 2021, 19:12:06 »

Just caught a bit of the Sky news summary believe I heard that there are now at least 150 confirmed cases of the new virus, quite a jump in the 4 confirmed at the beginning of the week apparently more younger people than elderly at present, perhaps that's down to plain old commonsense.

The WHO confirmed yesterday that so far there have been no confirmed deaths involving the Omnicon variant of Covid-19.
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 04 December 2021, 19:13:20 »

Just caught a bit of the Sky news summary believe I heard that there are now at least 150 confirmed cases of the new virus, quite a jump in the 4 confirmed at the beginning of the week apparently more younger people than elderly at present, perhaps that's down to plain old commonsense.

The WHO confirmed yesterday that so far there have been no confirmed deaths involving the Omnicon variant of Covid-19.
Is that good? Or bad?
Diesel till I die

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 04 December 2021, 19:17:55 »

Is that good? Or bad?

Lord knows , could go either way all the "experts" advice seems just to contradict previous or ongoing suggestions, therefore can only do what you think is right for you.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 04 December 2021, 19:23:47 »

takes a while for people to die of any variant

and the point of concern with Omicrom is it's much quicker ability to spread
it can weaponize later in a further variant
if Covid can "mix" with the cold virus to become Omicron and evade vaccines and spread more rapidly then what is to stop it "mixing" or mutating with something else more deadly that we don't have a cure for  :-\
or just get better at attacking lungs,organs etc

not much is known about Covid yet  ,I think i mentioned that before  :-X

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
  • Speaking sense, not Woke PC crap
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 04 December 2021, 19:25:57 »

Looks like London has the lowest vaccy rate in the UK at around 65%.

As far as I am concerned people can choose to take it or not. Most vaccines are developed over a long period of time so I wouldn't blame anyone for not trusting a vaccine that was developed by boffins during their lunch break.

As for giving it to small kids..... :-\

Nobody should lose their job for choosing not to take it, and I feel sorry for the Care profession who have been thrown under the bus.

I won't be having a 3rd, 4th....or 27th jab.
But you had the 1st and 2nd jabs..........just in case  ;D ;D

Yes....but that is my choice. As is not having any more.

By next Christmas you'll be on jab 78 and your immune system will probably be f*ucked.
If you're against the jab, you're against the jab. You're like so many of your ilk, shouting from the sidelines trying to get others to do your dirty work for you. Like schoolkids standing around a fight, but being careful not to get involved.
"That's it lads, refuse the jab!" Me? Oh, yes I've had it. But I wouldn't have it if I were you, oh no.

F*ucking hell it's not difficult to understand.

I'm not against the jab. I am against the compulsion for anyone to be jabbed against their will, or lose their job because they don't want to comply. I am not telling anybody NOT to get jabbed but simply saying I will have no more jabs.

You can get jabbed as often as you like. I really don't give a shit.

Along with many others you will probably comply with whatever the government tells you to do. :-\

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 04 December 2021, 19:26:34 »

if Covid can "mix" with the cold virus to become Omicron and evade vaccines and spread more rapidly then what is to stop it "mixing" or mutating with something else more deadly that we don't have a cure for  :-\

Rambling on like a fickin nutter is very prevalent tonight  ;D
Diesel till I die

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 04 December 2021, 19:29:23 »

As far as I am concerned people can choose to take it or not. Most vaccines are developed over a long period of time so I wouldn't blame anyone for not trusting a vaccine that was developed by boffins during their lunch break.

Nobody should lose their job for choosing not to take it, and I feel sorry for the Care profession who have been thrown under the bus.

By next Christmas you'll be on jab 78 and your immune system will probably be f*ucked.
If you're against the jab, you're against the jab. You're like so many of your ilk, shouting from the sidelines trying to get others to do your dirty work for you. Like schoolkids standing around a fight, but being careful not to get involved.
"That's it lads, refuse the jab!" Me? Oh, yes I've had it. But I wouldn't have it if I were you, oh no.

I'm not against the jab. I am against the compulsion for anyone to be jabbed against their will, or lose their job because they don't want to comply. I am not telling anybody NOT to get jabbed but simply saying I will have no more jabs.

Along with many others you will probably comply with whatever the government tells you to do. :-\
Doesn't matter whether you have any more jabs or not, you are a vaccinated person. You can't be two thirds of a vaccinated person so, if you gladly got the first two, why not the third? Makes no sense at all.
Luckily, for the rest of us, you are in a small minority.
Diesel till I die

Sir Tigger KC

• Get A Life!!
  • West Dorset
    • 2 Fords
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: 04 December 2021, 19:30:13 »

Is that good? Or bad?

It's positive Uncle STEMO.  We could do with some optimism amongst all this hysteria and doom mongering!  ::)  :y
RIP Paul 'Luvvie' Lovejoy

Politically homeless ......

dave the builder

• Omega Lord
  • Derbyshire
    • omega b2 2.6 cdxi
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: 04 December 2021, 19:31:34 »

Rambling on like a fickin nutter is very prevalent tonight  ;D
I'm looking at winter tyres etc on other tabs on my pc

I'm not going to discuss such a serious choice like my tyres on this forum though if they can't understand about something simple like Covid 19  ;D

STEMO

• Omega Lord
    • Astra 1.6 diesel
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: 04 December 2021, 19:31:51 »

Is that good? Or bad?

It's positive Uncle STEMO.  We could do with some optimism amongst all this hysteria and doom mongering!  ::)  :y
Hysteria and doom mongering makes for a good thread when there's eff all on the telly  ;D
Diesel till I die

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: 04 December 2021, 19:36:49 »

Doesn't matter whether you have any more jabs or not, you are a vaccinated person. You can't be two thirds of a vaccinated person so, if you gladly got the first two, why not the third? Makes no sense at all.
Luckily, for the rest of us, you are in a small minority.

My thoughts entirely. No need for any more.

If it is not enough to 'protect me fully' I can live with that.

Rangie

• Omega Lord
  • Lincolnshire
    • RRS TDV8 Subaru Forester
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: 04 December 2021, 19:39:41 »

Is that good? Or bad?

Hysteria and doom mongering makes for a good thread when there's eff all on the telly  ;D

I'm upstairs watching the 1st Rocky film whilst she is glued to Strictly can't stand it.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level & beat you with their experience.

Field Marshal Dr. Opti

• Get A Life!!
  • Utopia
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: 04 December 2021, 19:40:24 »

Is that good? Or bad?

Old Dave says if the virus mutates again it will be 99% fatal. ::)

Nothing panicky or overblown about that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 21 queries.