Omega Owners Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Welcome to OOF

Author Topic: So what have you done to your car today?  (Read 3145073 times)

feeutfo

Re: So what have you done to your car today?
« Reply #4035 on: 06 January 2013, 17:53:49 »

Is that a bit of development going on there Doz? :y

05omegav6

« Reply #4036 on: 06 January 2013, 18:00:09 »

Be after a manual conversion kit next I shouldn't wonder ;D

feeutfo

« Reply #4037 on: 06 January 2013, 18:03:25 »

Or we could just go buy a Vxr8 and save all the buggering about. ;D

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4038 on: 06 January 2013, 18:08:02 »

:y Had a nice drive this afternoon 60-70 mph few higher number's at time but i saw 34.3 mpg still on the up No V6 omega has given me that ever!!

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
  • LC,GSi Carlton,Omega Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4039 on: 06 January 2013, 18:08:22 »

Tempting very tempting but I already have the LC and as I just brought a new family run around am flat broke. So no more toys for me at the mo. However if you want to buy my LC and fancy one which is mechanically brilliant and has a new coat of paint to die for then please feel free to deposit large amounts of hard cash in my hand. As for manual conversion I really can't be arsed. The next work on the car is the LPG conversion. However I am missing my LSD and could be tempted to fit one if I can find one.
If you have to ask you wouldn't understand

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4040 on: 06 January 2013, 18:13:36 »

Tempting very tempting but I already have the LC and as I just brought a new family run around am flat broke. So no more toys for me at the mo. However if you want to buy my LC and fancy one which is mechanically brilliant and has a new coat of paint to die for then please feel free to deposit large amounts of hard cash in my hand. As for manual conversion I really can't be arsed. The next work on the car is the LPG conversion. However I am missing my LSD and could be tempted to fit one if I can find one.

LC is great to have, will be worth a mint more in few years and so on!! only seen one in my life on the road, other at santa pod but you would there...

doz

• Omega Knight
  • Southampton
  • LC,GSi Carlton,Omega Elite
    • View Profile
« Reply #4041 on: 06 January 2013, 18:19:01 »

I've spent a large amount of the kids inheritance getting the LC right. Of course I could of done it cheaper but it's much more fun down the pub when you can puff ya chest out and say "Damico stage 2 head, ported inlet manifold, Turbos rebuilt using T28 internals brand new block and pistons and god know how many other bits" Little tweak with the ECU and then I may get it on the rollers this year.
If you have to ask you wouldn't understand

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4042 on: 06 January 2013, 18:26:09 »

I've spent a large amount of the kids inheritance getting the LC right. Of course I could of done it cheaper but it's much more fun down the pub when you can puff ya chest out and say "Damico stage 2 head, ported inlet manifold, Turbos rebuilt using T28 internals brand new block and pistons and god know how many other bits" Little tweak with the ECU and then I may get it on the rollers this year.

Sounds like your be hitting 400hp +  8) 8) What a toy  :y :y

feeutfo

« Reply #4043 on: 06 January 2013, 18:34:09 »

:y Had a nice drive this afternoon 60-70 mph few higher number's at time but i saw 34.3 mpg still on the up No V6 omega has given me that ever!!
I do wonder what v6's do with all that fuel...? While on the one hand I wonder if I'd have the control to achieve sensible figures in v8, in the other I wonder why somebody who has a monaro would go back to an omega? :-\

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4044 on: 06 January 2013, 18:40:11 »

I do wonder what v6's do with all that fuel...? While on the one hand I wonder if I'd have the control to achieve sensible figures in v8, in the other I wonder why somebody who has a monaro would go back to an omega? :-\

;D ;D ;D Fair point but i like messing around..... now lpg one, also don't like using V8 on wet and salt roads to much....

feeutfo

« Reply #4045 on: 06 January 2013, 18:43:20 »

;D ;D ;D Fair point but i like messing around..... now lpg one, also don't like using V8 on wet and salt roads to much....
yes if it's pride and joy then an omega would make a good winter car. Bit I'd want a one car does all. So it would be all year found for mine. They cope with that ok I hope? :-\

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4046 on: 06 January 2013, 18:54:03 »

yes if it's pride and joy then an omega would make a good winter car. Bit I'd want a one car does all. So it would be all year found for mine. They cope with that ok I hope? :-\

VXR8 yes i see no reason why not?

feeutfo

« Reply #4047 on: 06 January 2013, 19:03:08 »

VXR8 yes i see no reason why not?
Good stuff. Add gas, job done. :y

RobseyMV6

• west sussex
    • View Profile
« Reply #4049 on: 06 January 2013, 19:10:20 »

Any good?

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 22 queries.